Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku will only work properly in full screen mode

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku will only work properly in full screen mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since 11th. December, all of a sudden Sudoku will not recognise selection of the numbers 5 and 6 when running in windowed mode. However when in full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hairy Scot, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Microsoft Sudoku will only work properly in full screen mode

Since 11th. December, all of a sudden Sudoku will not recognise selection of the numbers 5 and 6 when running in windowed mode.

However when in full screen there is no problem.

Any ideas?

:)

Hairy Scot, Dec 10, 2018

2. Microsoft Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you Sudoku is not working on your PC. It is possible that the current version of the game is not updated to be compatible with the Windows Update version installed on your computer. To properly isolate your concern, please
    provide us the following information:

• What is exactly happening when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to launch and play other Microsoft Casual Games like Microsoft Solitaire?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested solutions on this
    link
    to help resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Microsoft Sudoku will only work properly in full screen mode

Why is Microsoft Sudoku not working?

• why will Microsoft Sudoku not connect to x-box through internet?

GregoryKarst1, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku will only work properly in full screen mode

1. Microsoft Sudoku will only work properly in full screen mode - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku properly

2. Full screen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen mode: When im playing fifa my windows randomly exits full screen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-mode/86d6b229-11ed-4bd3-b518-c92a0dc90bc2
  3. Microsoft sudoku

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft sudoku: Why sudoku interrupts suddenly? Why it sometimes looses the current session? Why the player has not the possibility to copy a cell to one another? Why it is not possible to simulate the moves without increasing errors in classic?...
  4. Screen only shows 1 app at a time and only in full screen mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen only shows 1 app at a time and only in full screen mode.: So I'm basically copying and pasting from another post about the same problem but its closed now and the problem wasn't solved. "the display suddenly switched to some sort of mode where only one window is visible at a time, and each window fills the entire screen." I've...
  5. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. It opens only in full screen Settings->Start->Use Start Full Screen This problem occurred after i created a new local account with admin rights. Start Menu works fine in new user account I have...
  6. Why Is HDR Video In Full Screen Not Working Properly?

Why Is HDR Video In Full Screen Not Working Properly?: I have play HDR games and apps Stream HDR video on in the settings for both my external monitor and my laptop display. I have a Dell Inspirion 15 5000 series laptop and it may or may not be the problem rather than windows 10. At the bottom of the settings I adjust the...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello, how can I get the Microsoft Sudoku game that holds 1000 points of achievements instead of the one that gets you only 200? Regards, Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/b85c4ef0-34d7-42f1-8b5e-979f9637c251
  8. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. It does open when I switch it to full screen mode. This actually happened several months ago, but I have been dealing with the full screen mode option due to schedule. However recently it has really...
  9. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. If I switch my laptop into tablet mode or change the "Use start full screen" setting it will work, however when I change it back the menu still won't open. instead, the taskbar pops up and the...
  10. Pc only working properly in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc only working properly in safe mode: Don’t know what’s happened, but I installed trials of adobe apps and iobit uninstaller, since about this time, I am unable to.... -open task manager with Carl alt del -gpedit won’t open -several small programs won’t open unless I select run as admin but in safe mode...