Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer performed the Windows 10 Feature update version 1903 yesterday. Today Microsoft Sudoku will not load. The blue title page displays for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OutdoorBill, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903

My computer performed the Windows 10 Feature update version 1903 yesterday. Today Microsoft Sudoku will not load. The blue title page displays for 1-2 seconds and then disappears. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games and Mahjong all load properly. Sudoku worked fine 2 days ago. I don't know if the fact my computer performed the update yesterday makes a difference or is just a coincidence, but it is the only thing that has changed. I've tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it and the behavior didn't change.

:)

OutdoorBill, Oct 21, 2019
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. Microsoft Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you Sudoku is not working on your PC. It is possible that the current version of the game is not updated to be compatible with the Windows Update version installed on your computer. To properly isolate your concern, please
    provide us the following information:

• What is exactly happening when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to launch and play other Microsoft Casual Games like Microsoft Solitaire?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested solutions on this
    link
    to help resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903

Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903

1. Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku won't

2. Microsoft Sudoku won't log me in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku won't log me in.: I've run the troubleshooter, tried looking for windows updates, logging out and logging back in and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. When I try to launch the app, the xbox login window flashes on the screen for a fraction of a second, but then I only get logged in as a...
  3. Sudoku won't load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sudoku won't load: For the past week, the game starts but never gets past the 'Loading' screen. This happens on both my PC and android phone. If I disconnect my Xbox Live account, it works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-wont-load/f01a498c-1480-4a67-aa56-e45b2530b9c0
  4. Sudoku won't load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sudoku won't load: For the past few days, I have been unable to play Microsoft Sudoku. When I click on the Sudoku icon it opens the first screen, never advancing or loading the app. I have attempted to reset the app, clear the cashe, and unistall/reinstall to no avail....
  5. Microsoft Sudoku not loading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not loading games: There was some kind of upgrade a few days ago. The next day Sudoku would not load and it still won't load several days later. I rebooted my computer and it installed updates but that didn't help....
  6. Windows will not update after Version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not update after Version 1903: My Windows 10 has not updated since Aug. 21, 2019. The Windows Update says updates has not been checked since 2019.09.16. System specs, state Windows 10 Home, 1903, 18362.356. I keep clicking check and retry every few weeks, but Microsoft or my install doesn't appear to...
  7. Desktop not loading after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop not loading after 1903 update: Looking for ideas! After updating to 1903, I type my password on the login screen, and then it starts to load into my profile. However the desktop doesn't load. The toolbar and start appears but flickers on and off every second continuously as if it's crashing then...
  8. Windows 10 1903 update won't load

Windows 10 1903 update won't load: I replaced my hard drive with a SSD by using a SSD adapter and an USB cable attached to my laptop. I used the SSD copy program to copy 1803 to the SSD then removed the hard drive and replaced it with the SSD. I changed the SSD drive letter to C and every thing worked great...
  9. Chrome won't load after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome won't load after 1903 update: After the windows 1903 update, chrome won't load a single site, or VERY occasionally, it will load 1 website and then stop again. I have searched for hours but no one seems to have a solution...
  10. Loading Windows 10 version 1903

Loading Windows 10 version 1903: I Keep having problems loading windows 10 version 1903 and I have used the trouble shooting but this still keeps on happening. Please forward how to fix this ploblem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku wont start

2. microsoft sudoku not loading

3. microsoft sudoku will not load

4. microsoft sudoku stopped,
  5. microsoft sudoku not working,
  6. microsoft sudoku wont load,
  7. microsoft sudoku wont play,
  8. microsoft sodoku stopped opening,
  9. microsoft soduko will not load,
  10. microsoft sudoku wont work,
  11. microsoft soduku not loading,