Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer performed the Windows 10 Feature update version 1903 yesterday. Today Microsoft Sudoku will not load. The blue title page displays for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OutdoorBill, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903

My computer performed the Windows 10 Feature update version 1903 yesterday. Today Microsoft Sudoku will not load. The blue title page displays for 1-2 seconds and then disappears. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games and Mahjong all load properly. Sudoku worked fine 2 days ago. I don't know if the fact my computer performed the update yesterday makes a difference or is just a coincidence, but it is the only thing that has changed. I've tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it and the behavior didn't change.

:)

OutdoorBill, Oct 21, 2019
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. Microsoft Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you Sudoku is not working on your PC. It is possible that the current version of the game is not updated to be compatible with the Windows Update version installed on your computer. To properly isolate your concern, please
    provide us the following information:

• What is exactly happening when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to launch and play other Microsoft Casual Games like Microsoft Solitaire?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested solutions on this
    link
    to help resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903

Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903

1. Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku won't

2. Desktop not loading after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop not loading after 1903 update: Looking for ideas! After updating to 1903, I type my password on the login screen, and then it starts to load into my profile. However the desktop doesn't load. The toolbar and start appears but flickers on and off every second continuously as if it's crashing then...
  3. Windows 10 1903 update won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 update won't load: I replaced my hard drive with a SSD by using a SSD adapter and an USB cable attached to my laptop. I used the SSD copy program to copy 1803 to the SSD then removed the hard drive and replaced it with the SSD. I changed the SSD drive letter to C and every thing worked great...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Sudoku: I play everyday daily challenges by Microsoft Sudoku and Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Jigsaw and the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. However you have the commercials and the one is all the time the Bingo commercial. From this day on the commercial is not to be closed after...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Sudoku: I play everyday my daily challenges by Micosoft Sudoku and others. However you have all the time commercials. Its the Bingo commercial but if I want to open one of the three daily challenges the commercial is popping up and normaly you can close these but not today I have...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Once again, Microsoft Sudoku won't open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It will open to the cover page but then just sits there and will not go ahead and open the game page where I can pick what I want to play. The advertising box on this game continues to be...
  7. Chrome won't load after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome won't load after 1903 update: After the windows 1903 update, chrome won't load a single site, or VERY occasionally, it will load 1 website and then stop again. I have searched for hours but no one seems to have a solution...
  8. Loading Windows 10 version 1903

Loading Windows 10 version 1903: I Keep having problems loading windows 10 version 1903 and I have used the trouble shooting but this still keeps on happening. Please forward how to fix this ploblem....
  9. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: #Microsoft Sudoku locked out by Slots advertisement. None of the buttons activate when selected, ie. Install or Close. therefore cannot be played. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/7da8ef60-2f1c-4b68-b8bb-4d3d6c6e848d
  10. Windows 10 Won't Load After Update

Windows 10 Won't Load After Update: Hello, I am having a problem where I updated my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and it wont load. I have taken the battery out and put it back in, tried recovery mode, tried to access advanced options, and I can't install Windows 10 install media. I don't know what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku not loading

2. microsoft sudoku wont load

3. microsoft sudoku not working

4. microsoft sudoku app stopped working,
  5. why is microsoft sudoku not working,
  6. microsoft sudoku has problem in windows 10,
  7. microsoft sudoku will not start,
  8. what to do when microsoft sudoku stops working,
  9. microsoft sudoku wont start