Windows 10: microsoft suduko

Discus and support microsoft suduko in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Sudoku new version was sent under the Microsoft Solitaire games without my action to update. I cannot open nor delete.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stillkicking, Jun 27, 2020.

1. microsoft suduko

Microsoft Sudoku new version was sent under the Microsoft Solitaire games without my action to update. I cannot open nor delete.

:)

stillkicking, Jun 27, 2020

2. Microsoft's Suduko Game Error, again

Error advertising in Microsoft's Suduko Game not fixed!

DaveFrankland, Jun 27, 2020
  3. hblawless Win User
    Suduko Game Broken

Windows 10 Microsoft Suduko is broken

HELP

hblawless, Jun 27, 2020
  4. CKelley48 Win User

microsoft suduko

Games - Microsoft Suduko Collection

In microsoft games collection - Suduko puzzles are blocked by ads so one cannot see the puzzle. How do I move the ad so I can work the puzzle?

CKelley48, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

microsoft suduko

1. microsoft suduko - Similar Threads - microsoft suduko

2. Microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office: HI. I need to transfer my microsoft office software that was downloaded onto my new laptop. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office/02b3d0bd-b783-4623-9eda-ae0b4368b7aa
  3. CVE-2020-1350 - Microsoft DNS Server Vulnerability - CVSS score of 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CVE-2020-1350 - Microsoft DNS Server Vulnerability - CVSS score of 10: Fron SANS Internet Storm Center: PATCH NOW - SIGRed - CVE-2020-1350 - Microsoft DNS Server Vulnerability "Yesterday, Microsoft released a patch for CVE-2020-1350, fixing a critical vulnerability in it's DNS server. The vulnerability is 17 years old. All current versions of...
  4. MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE...: MY MICROSOFT IS OPENING BUT NOT GETTING DOWNLOADS AND UPDATES. I HAVE TRIED THE TROUBLESHOOTER, RESET THE STORE AND USED VARIOUS COMMANDS IN COMMAND PROMPT ADMIN AND POWERSHELL ADMIN BUT NO RESULTS......
  5. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store?

How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from the Microsoft Store?: I know that this game is owned by Windows, Mojang and Xbox. So I trust that you will consider giving me a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-refund-minecraft-windows-10-edition-from/1edf9a41-2673-4371-bb0f-4b922be19acc
  6. Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account: My daugther is 11 years old and she want a computer or laptop and i got one.She create a microsoft account and parental consent is required i give my consent but it appears an error,anybody can help me regarding this matter.microsoft account in window 10, thank you...
  7. Microsoft's own search suggestions don't work with the new windows search.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft's own search suggestions don't work with the new windows search.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tomtom792 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hs43xo/microsofts_own_search_suggestions_dont_work_with/
  8. administrator microsoft account management, e-mail account compromised

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administrator microsoft account management, e-mail account compromised: So my administrative email account associated with the Microsoft Account has been compromised. I still have password access to the Microsoft account. I attempted to manage my Microsoft account security settings and replace the security information to my updated cell phone...
  9. There is a small update on my game, only 4MB, why did the Microsoft store re-download the...

There is a small update on my game, only 4MB, why did the Microsoft store re-download the...: Only small updated,why its become 4GB???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-small-update-on-my-game-only-4mb-why/ebd7f779-e503-4030-9b29-b0a254477685
  10. Microsoft Suduko hangs when it can not find an ad under H1 build...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Suduko hangs when it can not find an ad under H1 build...: Like the title says, Susuko just hangs whenever it can 3not find an ad. Actually in the game, entry page, etc. - Network usage goes to 100%, disk usage goes to 100%, mouse cursor, however still moves, and I can hit CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to the task manager. \Anyone have any...