Windows 10: Microsoft Suduko

Discus and support Microsoft Suduko in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Sudoku has not saved the results of daily challenges since 11/7. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarrylWillis1, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Suduko

Microsoft Sudoku has not saved the results of daily challenges since 11/7. How do I fix this?

:)

DarrylWillis1, Nov 17, 2020

2. Microsoft's Suduko Game Error, again

Error advertising in Microsoft's Suduko Game not fixed!

DaveFrankland, Nov 17, 2020
  3. hblawless Win User
    Suduko Game Broken

Windows 10 Microsoft Suduko is broken

HELP

hblawless, Nov 17, 2020
  4. CKelley48 Win User

Microsoft Suduko

Games - Microsoft Suduko Collection

In microsoft games collection - Suduko puzzles are blocked by ads so one cannot see the puzzle. How do I move the ad so I can work the puzzle?

CKelley48, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Suduko

1. Microsoft Suduko - Similar Threads - Microsoft Suduko

2. I cannot download anything from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot download anything from Microsoft store: Hi, I have been trying to download apps from the Microsoft store but It says I have to update my system to install the product and on the system requirements I am met with this [ATTACH] But if I check system information my computer's architecture is 64bit and I have...
  3. I download anything from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I download anything from Microsoft store: Hi, I have been trying to download apps from the Microsoft store but It says I have to update my system to install the product and on the system requirements I am met with this [ATTACH] But if I check system information my computer's architecture is 64bit and I have...
  4. Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft 10 on Mac doesn't open/run: Hello, I want to install Minecraft for Windows 10, so I downloaded the provided link of Windows to download it. I downloaded both the 64 and the 32 cause I thought the first one wasn't compatible with my computer. Once downloaded, I try to to click it to finish installing...
  5. A rar file changes into a Microsoft Edge Html document after downloading. And the html...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A rar file changes into a Microsoft Edge Html document after downloading. And the html...: Hello, This is Ashwin. I have a desktop with Windows 10. When i download a rar file from the website, it automatically changes into a Microsoft HTML document when the download finishes and I also can't extract the file using WinRar and BreeZip. Please help with my question....
  6. Data missing from system after Microsoft Security Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data missing from system after Microsoft Security Update: Data missing from system after Microsoft Security Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-missing-from-system-after-microsoft-security/5fbb9cfb-0d40-4dcb-9617-deebbc71f623
  7. Hi Microsoft, I Have a problem when i instaling Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi Microsoft, I Have a problem when i instaling Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I have a problem. When I want to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 using the appx file, I get an error when reinstalling. This is the error: Failed to install the application with an error message: error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc. Try again...
  8. Microsoft Suduko

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Suduko: Why do the Microsoft team not respond to the issue being reported that Microsoft Suduko is continually losing details on its Calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-suduko/21c57ab6-99cb-4ca1-81fd-c9885684d729
  9. microsoft suduko

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft suduko: Microsoft Sudoku new version was sent under the Microsoft Solitaire games without my action to update. I cannot open nor delete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-suduko/987d6712-e81d-498c-98e1-7c0a4a70fc55
  10. Microsoft Suduko hangs when it can not find an ad under H1 build...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Suduko hangs when it can not find an ad under H1 build...: Like the title says, Susuko just hangs whenever it can 3not find an ad. Actually in the game, entry page, etc. - Network usage goes to 100%, disk usage goes to 100%, mouse cursor, however still moves, and I can hit CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to the task manager. \Anyone have any...