Windows 10: Microsoft Suduko

Discus and support Microsoft Suduko in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why do the Microsoft team not respond to the issue being reported that Microsoft Suduko is continually losing details on its Calendar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SteveEast3, Nov 20, 2020 at 7:12 AM.

1. Microsoft Suduko

Why do the Microsoft team not respond to the issue being reported that Microsoft Suduko is continually losing details on its Calendar?

:)

2. Microsoft's Suduko Game Error, again

Error advertising in Microsoft's Suduko Game not fixed!

DaveFrankland, Nov 20, 2020 at 7:13 AM
  3. hblawless Win User
    Suduko Game Broken

Windows 10 Microsoft Suduko is broken

HELP

4. CKelley48 Win User

Microsoft Suduko

Games - Microsoft Suduko Collection

In microsoft games collection - Suduko puzzles are blocked by ads so one cannot see the puzzle. How do I move the ad so I can work the puzzle?

Thema:

Microsoft Suduko

1. Microsoft Suduko - Similar Threads - Microsoft Suduko

2. Just re-installed Microsoft Minesweeper and my points history has disappeared or been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just re-installed Microsoft Minesweeper and my points history has disappeared or been...: Just re-installed Microsoft Minesweeper and my points history has disappeared or been completely reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-re-installed-microsoft-minesweeper-and-my/ade58728-3053-4dad-bf89-606d1bb6c318
  3. MICROSOFT SURFACE GO BOOTLOOP FIX?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MICROSOFT SURFACE GO BOOTLOOP FIX?: Hi, so my Microsoft Surface go was boot-looping after the power went out during an update. This has happened over a month now, and still can't find any answers to it. My Surface Go does not even show up the circle loading all it shows is a microsoft logo. im on win 10. It...
  4. Microsoft charging my card for no reason?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft charging my card for no reason?: I just added a card with about 9 dollars on it to my microsoft account to pay for realms plus, which had previously expired. This was a prepaid VISA card that i had originally bought on Nov. 11th, and added today on Nov. 24th. I go to renew my realms plus subscription, and...
  5. Microsoft leaks Windows 10’s new mysterious “Cloud PC” service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft leaks Windows 10’s new mysterious “Cloud PC” service: Rumours have suggested that Microsoft is secretly working on a new CloudPC service and its underlying technology will power Win32 apps streaming on Windows 10X. References to Cloud PC were first spotted in a LinkedIn job and very little confirmed information exists, but a new...
  6. Microsoft Email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Email: I received an email this morning stating that I needed to complete your email verification and included a block to click. When I clicked I was informed that the page was not found and gave an error code 404. I need to speak to someone as my Microsoft account will be...
  7. Cannot sign up for Microsoft Imagine with .edu emails

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot sign up for Microsoft Imagine with .edu emails: Hello, I am trying to sign up for Microsoft Imagine at this link here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/students/ When I got the confirmation email sent to my .edu email, it gives me an error message with the following: Sorry but our systems are a detecting a...
  8. Microsoft Suduko

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Suduko: Microsoft Sudoku has not saved the results of daily challenges since 11/7. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-suduko/ce4e5361-2e3d-476e-b630-a13696ab2c1e
  9. microsoft suduko

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft suduko: Microsoft Sudoku new version was sent under the Microsoft Solitaire games without my action to update. I cannot open nor delete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-suduko/987d6712-e81d-498c-98e1-7c0a4a70fc55
  10. Microsoft Suduko hangs when it can not find an ad under H1 build...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Suduko hangs when it can not find an ad under H1 build...: Like the title says, Susuko just hangs whenever it can 3not find an ad. Actually in the game, entry page, etc. - Network usage goes to 100%, disk usage goes to 100%, mouse cursor, however still moves, and I can hit CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to the task manager. \Anyone have any...