Windows 10: Microsoft Suduko

Discus and support Microsoft Suduko in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why do the Microsoft team not respond to the issue being reported that Microsoft Suduko is continually losing details on its Calendar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SteveEast3, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft Suduko

Why do the Microsoft team not respond to the issue being reported that Microsoft Suduko is continually losing details on its Calendar?

:)

SteveEast3, Nov 20, 2020

2. Microsoft's Suduko Game Error, again

Error advertising in Microsoft's Suduko Game not fixed!

DaveFrankland, Nov 20, 2020
  3. hblawless Win User
    Suduko Game Broken

Windows 10 Microsoft Suduko is broken

HELP

hblawless, Nov 20, 2020
  4. CKelley48 Win User

Microsoft Suduko

Games - Microsoft Suduko Collection

In microsoft games collection - Suduko puzzles are blocked by ads so one cannot see the puzzle. How do I move the ad so I can work the puzzle?

CKelley48, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Suduko

1. Microsoft Suduko - Similar Threads - Microsoft Suduko

2. trouble with my Microsoft surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trouble with my Microsoft surface: hello there, i am having trouble with my Microsoft surface. Whenever i put full screen on any platform Netflix, prime the video will freeze. I've been resetting it, however, that only fixes the issue for a few hours before it goes back to normal. Please help me fix this...
  3. trouble with my Microsoft surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trouble with my Microsoft surface: hello there, i am having trouble with my Microsoft surface. Whenever i put full screen on any platform Netflix, prime the video will freeze. I've been resetting it, however, that only fixes the issue for a few hours before it goes back to normal. Please help me fix this...
  4. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  7. Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question

Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensions for chrome question: is Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn still supports for Google Chrome? Because Microsoft Defender Browser Protection extensiosn was updated last year...
  8. Microsoft Suduko

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Suduko: Microsoft Sudoku has not saved the results of daily challenges since 11/7. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-suduko/ce4e5361-2e3d-476e-b630-a13696ab2c1e
  9. microsoft suduko

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft suduko: Microsoft Sudoku new version was sent under the Microsoft Solitaire games without my action to update. I cannot open nor delete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-suduko/987d6712-e81d-498c-98e1-7c0a4a70fc55
  10. Microsoft Suduko hangs when it can not find an ad under H1 build...

Microsoft Suduko hangs when it can not find an ad under H1 build...: Like the title says, Susuko just hangs whenever it can 3not find an ad. Actually in the game, entry page, etc. - Network usage goes to 100%, disk usage goes to 100%, mouse cursor, however still moves, and I can hit CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to the task manager. \Anyone have any...