Windows 10: microsoft sukoku

Discus and support microsoft sukoku in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my microsoft sudoku won't come up at all.. you click on it, and it just goes back off.... what is wrong with it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by conniemorris2, Jan 18, 2020.

  1. microsoft sukoku


    my microsoft sudoku won't come up at all.. you click on it, and it just goes back off.... what is wrong with it?

    :)
     
    conniemorris2, Jan 18, 2020
    #1

  2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region


    I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

    Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

    1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

    1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.
     
    hurricane51, Jan 18, 2020
    #2
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security


    After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

    For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

    1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

    2. Type internet options

    3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

    4. Click on the advanced tab

    5. Scroll down to the security section

    6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

    7. Click apply

    8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

    Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.
     
    curatia, Jan 18, 2020
    #3
  4. microsoft sukoku

    Microsoft signals end of Paint program

    Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

    In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

    Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

    Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

    BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death
     
    dorsetknob, Jan 18, 2020
    #4
Thema:

microsoft sukoku

Loading...
  1. microsoft sukoku - Similar Threads - microsoft sukoku

  2. Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices: Microsoft has confirmed that recent Windows 11 updates can leave some devices on a black screen after sign-in, with the desktop session failing to load, according to a new entry on the Windows release health dashboard. The issue affects Windows 11 versions 24H2, 25H2, and...
  3. Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The...
  4. Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to...
  5. Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms September Windows 11 Updates Break Always On VPN Connections: Microsoft has confirmed that the security updates for Windows 11 which are scheduled for September 2026 may cause Always On VPN connections to fail, leaving the affected devices unable to access corporate networks. The company mentioned the issue in a Windows release health...
  6. Microsoft Sukoku ads

    in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sukoku ads: I have purchased Microsoft Sudoku. It says on the when I log in to the Microsoft store "You own this". When I drop down "stettings" to "My Subscriptions" it has an icon with a line through the word AD. Which says that it is ad-free I'm sure. But when I click on HINT I get a...
  7. Microsoft Sukoku ads

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sukoku ads: I have purchased Microsoft Sudoku. It says on the when I log in to the Microsoft store "You own this". When I drop down "stettings" to "My Subscriptions" it has an icon with a line through the word AD. Which says that it is ad-free I'm sure. But when I click on HINT I get a...
  8. Microsoft Sukoku ads

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sukoku ads: I have purchased Microsoft Sudoku. It says on the when I log in to the Microsoft store "You own this". When I drop down "stettings" to "My Subscriptions" it has an icon with a line through the word AD. Which says that it is ad-free I'm sure. But when I click on HINT I get a...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...