Windows 10: Microsoft SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is killing me

Discus and support Microsoft SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is killing me in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; H!, I never thought that tech is the one that kills me, but Microsofts SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is about to do just that... I never had problems with high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SvanteDahlsten, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is killing me

H!, I never thought that tech is the one that kills me, but Microsofts SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is about to do just that...

I never had problems with high bloodpressure but before my kidneystoneoperation it was discovered...And you can easily trace that back to the day the SUPERVIRUS Win 10 forceinstalled itself on my computer...

The symptoms that I ignored were cruciating headake from hell, that I thought would go away by itself...But it will not go away before I can use my computer without praying before I start the computer and after when I try to use it without my eyes bleeding because I am so pissed off out of pure rage against my machine...

In the morning I am allready pissed off when I am about to open my ex Dell i5 (SUPERVIRUS destroyed my computers memory) so nowadays I have to sail with one working memory (THANK YOU Bill Gates) when I am waiting to find out what goes to hell today...

I am so pissed off while dragging my self to bed and thank the lord I dont have to see my ex computer that has been raped by the SUPERVIRUS for the next 8 hours...

Do we really have to accept this people I ask you...The company Microsoft is even more covardly then Apple because you can not get in touch with them if you want to tell about problems...

When I open my SUPERVIRUS infected computer i notice that there is something the matter with my account, I go to settings and out of nowhere apears a text that says give us feedback...that is a waste of anyones time I must have made someone mad because the dont reply/response so this is not for me...

In my previous message I demanded to get the information about getting compensation for my memory unit that was destroyed by the SUPERVIRUS, do I sound unreasonable in any way...I just want to use my computer and it is made impossible because SUPERVIRUS Win 10 destroyed the computer...PS If It was not totally clear SUPERVIRUS is Win 10...

YS: Svante Leonard Dahlsten

:)

SvanteDahlsten, Jan 26, 2019

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 26, 2019
  4. curatia Win User

Microsoft SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is killing me

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is killing me

1. Microsoft SUPERVIRUS Win 10 is killing me - Similar Threads - Microsoft SUPERVIRUS killing

2. This is killing me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is killing me: Hello, Im pretty desperate at this moment. Abstract : During the last days Window gave me this "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service blah blah", I thought it would be a common update so nothing to fear but.. Feature ypdste to Windows 10 Version 20H2 remains...
  3. Help me kill this

Help me kill this: [IMG] I want to kill it! It's been really bugging me lately and I can't delete it so please help me delete it submitted by /u/snivTen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3j0ke/help_me_kill_this/
  4. EXPLORER.EXE KILLING ME

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EXPLORER.EXE KILLING ME: I'm tired with dealing with this and searching online for answers so I'm going to keep this in point form. Explorer.exe always refreshes the icons and everything on my desktop several times on boot up. Explorer.exe interrupting my updates making my drive run slow. I have a...
  5. My pc is killing me

My pc is killing me: 2 quick notes: Specs for the scenarios are at the bottom. And I have gotten a ram problem before, I just replaced the bad stick. Ok, so not too long ago. About 2 days, I went into the bios on my windows 10 home machine, and enabled virtualization. I did this to run a VM on...
  6. use killed me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    use killed me: DAM USE LOVE MAKING DEDICATED XBOX AND MICROSOFT FANS LOOK FOR BETTER ALTERNATIVES SO IF U WANT MICROSOFT OR XBOX GOTTA SIT ON FAQ PAGES FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SCAMMERS AND MALWARE THAY ONLY GOT ONE WARNING IN FINE PRINT COULD HAVE IT STOPPED AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON BUT...
  7. Win 10 Killing my programs!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Killing my programs!: Win 10 lately been killing my background tasks/programs like geforce experience, Icue and other programs without asking anything, its just doing whatever the **** it wants what the heck?!...
  8. Win 10 upgrade killed my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 upgrade killed my PC: Two days ago, a Win 10 upgrade occurred and my Dell Studio will not boot. Macrium Reflect got me to the DOS prompts and most files seem to be there. I backed them up to a 4TB Seagate external drive. Microsoft acknowledges that they shot my PC with a mandatory Win 10...
  9. Thunderbird is killing ME!

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird is killing ME!: Or I'm killing myself, but anyway I'm not very computer savvy. I really have been fighting Microsoft since my WLM stopped working with outlook.com. Prior to that I lost Hotmail.com because of some security problem and had to switch to outlook. Then, Microsoft changed that so...
  10. Updates are Killing Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates are Killing Me: Just downloaded 1607 today and not another big update to 14393.187.I have not installed the other one yet and still at 1511.I I download another 1607 will it have current update,doing this a friends house because I have metered connection. 63592

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft p.c. patch against supervirus