Windows 10: Microsoft support activated my Windows 10, now its been upgraded to Enterprise and not...

Discus and support Microsoft support activated my Windows 10, now its been upgraded to Enterprise and not... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I reinstalled Windows 10 Home from a USB and all was good, until I couldn't reactivate Windows using my email even though I had the digital license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Riingo, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Riingo Win User

Microsoft support activated my Windows 10, now its been upgraded to Enterprise and not...

So, I reinstalled Windows 10 Home from a USB and all was good, until I couldn't reactivate Windows using my email even though I had the digital license there.

I proceed to contact customer support and the person on the other end was extremely helpful, took control of my PC and reactivated my Windows 10 for me, I checked everything was good and we parted ways, then today, I restarted my PC for an update and I get the message at the bottom right of the screen telling me to "Activate Windows." Now, support had already done this for me yesterday. For Windows 10 Home, it was all fine and now, its Windows 10 Enterprise and I have no idea what do right now. Any advice, Support isn't available right now so I can't contact them.

:)

Riingo, Dec 2, 2018
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Microsoft support activated my Windows 10, now its been upgraded to Enterprise and not... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 2, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 2, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft support activated my Windows 10, now its been upgraded to Enterprise and not...

No Enterprise Support for Older Windows Versions on the Latest Processors: Microsoft

Microsoft, in a tactfully-worded blog post by Exec VP for its Windows and Devices Group, Terry Myerson, announced that it won't support older versions of Windows (eg: Windows 7 and Windows 8.1) on the latest/upcoming processors. The software might run on the new hardware, but the company won't provide enterprise support for such platforms. This could include software updates, as the platform won't technically meet the software's requirements.

In the post, Microsoft named upcoming platforms from the big three CPU makers - Intel, AMD, and Qualcomm, to which the company will provide enterprise support only for Windows 10. These include the 7th generation Core "Kaby Lake" processors from Intel, "Bristol Ridge" processors from AMD, and the "8996" SoC from Qualcomm. Machines running a select few models of Core "Skylake" processors will receive enterprise support, but only till 17th July, 2017. After this date, only the most critical security updates will be released for the OS running on those platforms.

Sources: Microsoft, Engadget

btarunr, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft support activated my Windows 10, now its been upgraded to Enterprise and not... - Similar Threads - Microsoft support activated

2. i updated from activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11, now its saying its inactivated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i updated from activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11, now its saying its inactivated.: I got a new laptop that came with windows 10 enteprise. it gives me option to upgrade to windows 11 in the settings, when i upgraded, it asked me the product key which i did not know, and hence the windows 11 stayed inactivated, at that time i didnt know what t do so i...
  3. i updated from activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11, now its saying its inactivated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i updated from activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11, now its saying its inactivated.: I got a new laptop that came with windows 10 enteprise. it gives me option to upgrade to windows 11 in the settings, when i upgraded, it asked me the product key which i did not know, and hence the windows 11 stayed inactivated, at that time i didnt know what t do so i...
  4. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  5. My Windows 10 Home upgraded itself to Windows 10 Enterprise and now won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 Home upgraded itself to Windows 10 Enterprise and now won't activate: Hi everyone, I need help with a Windows Activation issue. I am not a computer/IT expert. 3 days ago 13 Jan 2021, after the latest Windows Update, a transparent message started appearing at the bottom right of my computer screen saying: Activate Windows. Go to Settings...
  6. Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro Enterprise. Now Windows is not activated

Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro Enterprise. Now Windows is not activated: Bought this HP computer at Costco last year. It came with Windows 10 Home. I need encryption so I paid Microsoft $99 to upgrade to Pro so I could have BitLocker. After the upgrade, I now have the "Activate Windows" watermark. The activate page in settings is showing error...
  7. Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation

Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation: I just upgraded from Windows 7 enterprise to Windows 10 enterprise and can't activate it. How do I get a digital liscence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrade-from-7-enterprise-to-10-enterprise/d10b9b2b-2d9d-4111-b8f8-485b514f7554"
  8. Upgraded edition to from Home to Windows 10 Pro, now Enterprise installed and not activated

Upgraded edition to from Home to Windows 10 Pro, now Enterprise installed and not activated: Hi, I was having Windows 10 Home version on my laptop and I upgraded it and bought Windows 10 Pro edition, through Microsoft Store. My payment was successful. But, after the Windows has upgraded and restarted, I have activation issues because now edition is Enterprise even...
  9. Windows wrongfully upgraded to Enterprise and now won't activate

Windows wrongfully upgraded to Enterprise and now won't activate: I recently upgraded my computer to 1809 via a clean-install, which installed Windows 10 Home as that was what my device came with. Since I had previously purchased the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade via the Windows Store, I upgraded but after the restart Windows failed to activate...
  10. Windows 10 activated after upgrade, now it says its not

Windows 10 activated after upgrade, now it says its not: Hello, I upgraded from Windows 8.1 Home SL to Windows 10 SL last week and it went without a problema it activated ok. Then i did a clean install and it again was activated automatically, today after using it for a while, i saw a message on the desktop right corner claiming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i upgraded my windows and now its not activated

2. i upgraded to windows enterprise and its not activated