Windows 10: MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT

Discus and support MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to give a feedback or complaint the representative who handled my issue earlier with case ID #: 102327844 The tech support who handled my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rona QueenPondoc, May 27, 2021.

1. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT

I would like to give a feedback or complaint the representative who handled my issue earlier with case ID #: 102327844 The tech support who handled my case was Siva Microsoft Windows and MSFT Rave Hybrid Gig independent advisor. The conversation with him is dated May 27,2021 at 7:52 PM. Initially, I asked for a tech assistance from Microsoft Support I reported my PC issue that is not responding after the recent windows update I happened to perform few months back. He was able to assist me with basic troubleshooting process to the point that he never acknowledge the issue and situation that I a

:)

Rona QueenPondoc, May 27, 2021
  2. Tachyhon3 Win User

Virtual Agent Complaint

MSN,

Not Helpful and only generates generic search information from previous consumers.With no fix to problems by Microsoft or listening to IT issues.

I work in customer service and your virtual Agent is severly lacking and should easily be able to access step by step solutions.With periodic system maintenance and offer free window upgrades to consumers who have been with MSN for over 10 years.

i'm asking for technical support from MSN by email to resolve issue.No community assistance.

Tachyhon3, May 27, 2021
  3. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, May 27, 2021
  4. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT

Virtual Agent Complaint

We don't work for Microsoft.

We are mainly volunteers here, who give other users free advice in our own free time.

If you wish to make a complaint:

The only way to do this is to contact your Local Microsoft Office by phone or letter with all the details, including Case Number if you have it.

"Microsoft office locations around the world"

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/worldwide.aspx

"Global Customer Service phone numbers"

Global Customer Service phone numbers

And a lot of the Support links are not for what you want, as they go to outsourced Support Contractors who can provide no assistance for your problem; namely a complaint to Microsoft.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You are always welcome to post your computer problems here, as there is no cost for any assistance that you receive from here.

If you wish to post a question/thread about a computer hardware/software problem here, choose the correct Forum to do so in from this link:

Microsoft Community

"Suggestions for asking a question on help forums"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375/en-us

Regards.

Bill Smithers, May 27, 2021
Thema:

MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT

1. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT COMPLAINT - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT SUPPORT AGENT

2. agent incompetent complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agent incompetent complaint: I have been on the chat from 11.05 to 16.18 now. I had a very arrogant and totally incompetent agent. I asked the same question over and over again for hours, nothing, she made me repeat continuously, she gave me wrong answers, when i told her or him i do not know the name is...
  3. agent incompetent complaint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    agent incompetent complaint: I have been on the chat from 11.05 to 16.18 now. I had a very arrogant and totally incompetent agent. I asked the same question over and over again for hours, nothing, she made me repeat continuously, she gave me wrong answers, when i told her or him i do not know the name is...
  4. agent incompetent complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Support agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  6. Support agent

Support agent: Why is it so hard to actually contact someone within Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-agent/2b43f4ba-75c7-43de-bb27-bb4bf341c421
  7. Support agent

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. agent tech support

agent tech support: I need somebody to help me update my windows and get my apps i download to instal correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agent-tech-support/9c439628-bebe-43f9-afc6-f661fd9c7525
  9. Technical Support Complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical Support Complaint: Wondering if anybody else feels this way or had an experience like this. I am a subscriber to Microsoft Assure. Last week I contacted technical support in order to perform a routine maintenance on my computer. At that time I was having an issue with video playback and...
  10. I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I called support and got the callback. the agent was not a support agent: The only support to address Windows 10 internet connection failures. I received was a new case number. No one is answering at this point. Note, the internet has been around for almost 30 years and Windows still can't handle it....