Windows 10: Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant

Discus and support Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Why doesn't Microsoft support troubleshooting email address issues from comcast.net? My email keeps asking for my passwords and it never did than... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BBOther, Aug 13, 2020.

1. BBOther Win User

Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant

Why doesn't Microsoft support troubleshooting email address issues from comcast.net? My email keeps asking for my passwords and it never did than until I updated Microsoft on my computer. Now I'm having to enter my password info for just about everything that used to be saved.

Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office Outlook Windows 10 Microsoft 365 Family

:)

BBOther, Aug 13, 2020

2. Support Assist.

My support assist is not responding.

When I attempted to go to my control panel and programs I looked for H support to repair and I do not have an HP support list in my programs at all.

What is my next step please?

Reichert Renee, Aug 13, 2020
  3. HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same ResultMicrosoft Support and Recovery Assistant :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant

1. Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support Recovery

2. I can't UNINSTALL SaRA Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant on Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't UNINSTALL SaRA Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant on Windows 11 home: Windows 11 Home, 23H2Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS with Radeon Graphics, 3.20 GHzRAM: 16,0 GBSystem type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor----------------------------------------------------------------------I already have SaRA Microsoft Support and Recovery...
  3. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL -"UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM"! - CAN I DELETE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT SUPPORT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL -"UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM"! - CAN I DELETE...: Can I delete Office 365 from Registry? I am trying to UNINSTALL OFFICE 365. I have tried MANUAL and MICROSOFT SUPPURT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL. The tool is UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM....
  4. MICROSOFT SUPPORT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL -"UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM"! - CAN I DELETE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT SUPPORT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL -"UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM"! - CAN I DELETE...: Can I delete Office 365 from Registry? I am trying to UNINSTALL OFFICE 365. I have tried MANUAL and MICROSOFT SUPPURT AND RECOVERY ASSISTANT TOOL. The tool is UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM....
  5. Support Assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support Assist: What the heck's going on with Support Assist. It says a new version is available, but it doesn't seem to load and also says, it's encountered problems, restart and try again later. I restarted but it didn't make a difference. I doubt i I checked the correct fields to illicit...
  6. Support Assist Recovery Assistant - "Dell Update Not Installed"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Support Assist Recovery Assistant - "Dell Update Not Installed": Recently I had to reset my computer, and now I've gotten to file recovery, but when it gets to the "check for updates" section it says "dell update not installed", but there are no updates available and I've run the update trouble shooter. I just really need my files back and...
  7. I can't install Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365.

I can't install Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365.: I had already installed it and uninstalled this one, but now that I need it again, I can't install it. I get the error that I send to you in the screenshot. At the moment, I do not have it installed on my pc, in fact it does not appear in the control panel to uninstall it....
  8. Microsoft Support and Recovery SaRa

Microsoft Support and Recovery SaRa: I'm running Office 365 with Windows 10 on my PC Support and recovery won't install I've had several error messages, this is the latest one can anyone help I'm not IT savvy although I can follow instructions PLATFORM VERSION INFO Windows : 10.0.19041.0 Win32NT Common...
  9. Support Assists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support Assists: Is it my imagination or does every Support Assist app from every big company tend to, to be blunt, suck? *sarc HP, Dell, Intel, Alienware, etc. They start out great, and then within a year or 2 it seems somebody flips a switch and Poof! Things don't gel. 147087
  10. support assist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    support assist: my support assist show a 10 +GB drive space reclaimed show , how can resolve it ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-assist/89ffa4d3-f220-4ab2-a4f2-51eedfdba8ee