Windows 10: Microsoft support broken

Discus and support Microsoft support broken in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I can't Get help online because every ticket i open tells me I'm not the owner."You are not the owner of the case."They disabled their phones lmao I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RJOba, Dec 3, 2021.

1. RJOba Win User

Microsoft support broken

I can't Get help online because every ticket i open tells me I'm not the owner."You are not the owner of the case."They disabled their phones lmao I can't do anything but hope they see this post

:)

RJOba, Dec 3, 2021

2. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Microsoft support broken

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft support broken

1. Microsoft support broken - Similar Threads - Microsoft support broken

2. Microsoft Chat support is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Chat support is broken: Hi there,I bought a brand new Microsoft computer with Windows 11.The Windows 11 install did not work properly.After a month, someone in support tried to help and broke the computer even more.Now I cannot access chat support at all because the agent broke it. The Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Chat support is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Chat support is broken: Hi there,I bought a brand new Microsoft computer with Windows 11.The Windows 11 install did not work properly.After a month, someone in support tried to help and broke the computer even more.Now I cannot access chat support at all because the agent broke it. The Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft support broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support broken: I can't Get help online because every ticket i open tells me I'm not the owner."You are not the owner of the case."They disabled their phones lmao I can't do anything but hope they see this post...
  5. Microsoft support broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft support broken: I can't Get help online because every ticket i open tells me I'm not the owner."You are not the owner of the case."They disabled their phones lmao I can't do anything but hope they see this post...
  6. Is Microsoft Support broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is Microsoft Support broken: Everytime I attempt to get MS support by talking to an agent I get the same starting page: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-support-broken/54cbc101-9dbd-42bd-a070-890688088c84
  7. Windows Store broken & Tech Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store broken & Tech Support: I hate having to post negative stuff, but sometimes I have to. My Windows Store pops open and immediately closes. Also, the Xbox Pass Beta thing I signed up for won't let me sign in. Those are my issues...my current install of Windows is only a few months old as it is. I...
  8. Why are the USB microphone support still broken?

Why are the USB microphone support still broken?: Windows 8 and Windows 10 has had about 4 years to fix this problem with WAVES of usb microphones. It was perfect in Windows 7 but now you cannot even adjust the sensitivity. I see TONS of youtube videos warning people about this problem but not a single peep coming out of...
  9. HEIC support is completely broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HEIC support is completely broken: I've installed Microsoft's offical HEIF and HEVC libraries, and have massive problems. When programs load images, the library sometimes leaves file handles open, forcing you to reboot to regain control over the file. Adobe Bridge can only access a low resolution version of...
  10. Microsoft support is broken.

Microsoft support is broken.: i have repeatedly gone through the "get help" program link in windows 10 , gone through the trouble of getting the less than useless computer program to figure out i need a real person for help, then clicked on the "chat" option as i do not want to/cant use a phone only for...