Windows 10: Microsoft support cannot remote connect to my system.

Discus and support Microsoft support cannot remote connect to my system. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started losing drivers randomly, I tried troubleshooter and that is not opening due to an error (0x80070005) Context: restricted/ Then while trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaySmith1975, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft support cannot remote connect to my system.

I started losing drivers randomly, I tried troubleshooter and that is not opening due to an error (0x80070005) Context: restricted/

Then while trying to download drivers and programs or even running certain functions, I see " This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer"

I am going round in circles. I cannot download, install (as installer is now missing) and I cannot get access to restore or reset or repair the system.

I have had several sessions with remote support who tried and failed to connect to my system.

The latest tech suggested I make a startup usb from a working computer which I did. I changed the boot order in bios to usb but nothing happened and the system reverted to its usual disintegrated state.

I have written off any data I have on the computer and all I want is to reset/ clean install...

ANYONE, PLEASE??!!

:)

RaySmith1975, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 11, 2019
  3. mlee49 Win User
    help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft support cannot remote connect to my system.

remote desktop connection

• What is the operating system of that remote computer? Exact version and edition please, for instance Windows 7 Ultimate or Windows 8.1 Pro.
    • Is the remote computer on the same network than the client, the computer you are connecting from? For instance, are both computers on your home network?
    • Are the incoming remote connections enabled on the remote computer?

Thema:

Microsoft support cannot remote connect to my system.

1. Microsoft support cannot remote connect to my system. - Similar Threads - Microsoft support cannot

2. cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support: Starting November 1st I am unable to connect to some Apps I have used in the past and connect to some servers I have in the past. Also Sophos VPN wont open or after deleting it wont allow me to download. I ran a program called "fiddler" and I am able to connect to these lost...
  3. cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect with certain apps and microsoft support: Starting November 1st I am unable to connect to some Apps I have used in the past and connect to some servers I have in the past. Also Sophos VPN wont open or after deleting it wont allow me to download. I ran a program called "fiddler" and I am able to connect to these lost...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  5. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  6. Remote Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Support: Hi All I recently went into a company where I had to install a printer as the support company couldn't get in and it was an emergency. Unfortunately when i installed it, windows asked for the administrative password. I phoned the support company, the support company...
  7. cannot connect to remote desktop ,

cannot connect to remote desktop ,: I always use remote desktop, today will not work , says my windows 10 needs an upgrade to windows 10 pro ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-remote-desktop/6fd2c790-c0c6-4e88-bd87-bc1046958b07
  8. Cannot connect with Remote Desktop

Cannot connect with Remote Desktop: After the recent update on Windows 10 pro. I am unable to connect via remote desktop. I have tried both from a PC using the internet external to my router and to the LAN side using my phone app and from another PC on the same LAN. I get the same message: Remote Desktop can't...
  9. does microsoft offfer remote support?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does microsoft offfer remote support?: I think my computer maybe so thoroughly compromised that restore isn't able to fix it. The event viewer tells me that many things are failing to startup right after a restore. The links for online help through the system always come up 404 file not found. Does a remote fix...
  10. Windows Support to connect remote desktop

Windows Support to connect remote desktop: Windows Support to connect more than 2 PC with the same Public IP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-support-to-connect-remote-desktop/a0bb862e-1d2f-4ab9-8d88-d3021fbc3e2a