Windows 10: microsoft support ends after 2020

Discus and support microsoft support ends after 2020 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there. Does this mean I have to buy a new running programme? new software.? Please don't say I have to move to crome!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RachelleKennedy, Apr 22, 2019.

1. microsoft support ends after 2020

Hi there. Does this mean I have to buy a new running programme?

new software.? Please don't say I have to move to crome!

:)

RachelleKennedy, Apr 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 end of support in 2020?

I recently read that Windows 10 will be the last version of windows. I also read they will be
    ending mainstream support in 2020. This choice could mean two things. Either Microsoft is going out of business, or they are going to rely on products other than windows for support. It makes me feel that Microsoft doesn't care about all the
    customers who have bought Windows OS computers. I am now hesitant to ever again buy a windows computer for the fear of having my support end. If all of this is true I will be
    very disappointed!

Pro Milkman, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Lonnie_L Win User
    Windows 7 support will end on January 14, 2020

Windows 7 support will end on January 14, 2020. After that, technical assistance and software updates from Windows Update that help protect your PC will no longer be available for the product. While you could continue to use your
    PC running Windows 7, without continued software and security updates, it will be at greater risk for viruses and malware. Microsoft strongly recommends that you move to a new PC running Windows 10 sometime before January 2020 to avoid a situation where you
    need service or support that is no longer available.

Want to learn more about Windows 7 end of support? Check out these
    frequently asked questions. And if you haven’t already, check out
    microsoft.com/windows7 to learn what you can do to prepare for end of support. From backing up your files to finding a new computer that fits your needs, we’ve got
    tools to help you transition with ease.

Lonnie_L, Apr 22, 2019
  4. microsoft support ends after 2020

Windows 10 end of support in 2020?

No truth to those rumors.

Windows 7 support will end January 14, 2020.

Windows 10 mainstream support will be until 2025.

To receive continued support, you will need to ensure you are running the two most recent versions of Windows 10, an exception being devices with Intel Clover Trail processors, which are able to continue to running Windows 10 1607 until January 2023.

Windows 10 is not the last version of Windows, it is the last major version.

New versions of Windows 10 will be delivered as a service two times per year, in the Spring and Fall. The most recent being this weeks Windows 10 10 Fall Creators Update.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

microsoft support ends after 2020

1. microsoft support ends after 2020 - Similar Threads - microsoft support ends

2. Driver End Support After 2025

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver End Support After 2025: Can i still play and update genshin impact when driver ends support after 2025? Genshin impact still compatitible and can be played in windows 7,8 and 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-end-support-after-2025/50a360c3-c078-4468-8cc3-3d0a4331380c
  3. End of support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End of support: I'm just here to ask a question. Microsoft ignored the petition of FSF about recycle windows 7 life? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-support/9f793981-113d-466c-8f67-598737a02d32
  4. End of support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    End of support: I'm just here to ask a question. Microsoft ignored the petition of FSF about recycle windows 7 life? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-support/9f793981-113d-466c-8f67-598737a02d32
  5. Microsoft Support End chat Glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Support End chat Glitch: I was trying to contact Microsoft support Live chat and all that i got was the survey and a message saying the chat has ended, the support agent was able to send messages to me but i couldn't respond. and the survey wouldn't even submit....
  6. Windows 10 Mobile End of Support on January 14, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile End of Support on January 14, 2020: Windows 10 Mobile End of Support: FAQ General Windows 10 Mobile What does end of support for Windows 10 Mobile entail? As of December 10, 2019, Windows 10 Mobile users are no longer eligible to receive new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support...
  7. Windows 7: Microsoft Security Essentials support ends on January 14, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 7: Microsoft Security Essentials support ends on January 14, 2020: Windows 7 Home users who protect their systems with the security software Microsoft Security Essentials will soon have to find a different product to protect their devices as Microsoft won't support the software anymore after support for the operating system ends. Microsoft...
  8. End of Support for Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows 7: January 14, 2020

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    End of Support for Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows 7: January 14, 2020: Will Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) continue to protect my computer after the end of support? No, your Windows 7 computer is not protected by MSE after January 14, 2020. MSE is unique to Windows 7 and follows the same lifecycle dates for support. Learn more about MSE....
  9. End of Microsoft support for Windows phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    End of Microsoft support for Windows phone: I have tried to find out without success whether a message which has recently popped up on my What's App on my Windows 10 mobile (Microsoft Lumia 650) is genuine or a scam? It says the following: Microsoft has ended support for Windows phone. What's app will stop working on...
  10. Microsoft to end support for TLS protocol for Edge and Internet Explorer in first half of 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to end support for TLS protocol for Edge and Internet Explorer in first half of 2020: Microsoft today in a blog post announced that it is going to end support for the Transport Layer Security or TLS 1.0 and 1.1 in supported versions of its Windows 10 browser Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11. The company announced that it will be ending support for TLS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is mirosoft going to suport windows phone in 2020