Windows 10: microsoft support for windows phones

Discus and support microsoft support for windows phones in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i would like to know if Microsoft still provide support for windows phones in the system. thanks Oscar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OscarKrobea-Asante, Jul 5, 2019.

1. microsoft support for windows phones

Hi,

i would like to know if Microsoft still provide support for windows phones in the system.

thanks

Oscar

:)

OscarKrobea-Asante, Jul 5, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

microsoft support for windows phones

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

microsoft support for windows phones

1. microsoft support for windows phones - Similar Threads - microsoft support phones

2. what is microsoft support phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is microsoft support phone number: What is microsoft support phone number. My windows menu will not pop up. I have tried multiple microsoft support links to resolve the issue and still no resolve. I would like to speak with a technical support representative please.......
  3. what is microsoft support phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is microsoft support phone number: What is microsoft support phone number. My windows menu will not pop up. I have tried multiple microsoft support links to resolve the issue and still no resolve. I would like to speak with a technical support representative please.......
  4. Microsoft phone support

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft phone support: Has MS discontinued phone suport? If not, how do I access it? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-phone-support/0a625016-8e50-4067-97d8-691cba2a1322
  5. why is there no phone support with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why is there no phone support with Microsoft: Why is there no phone support with Microsoft. You shod download what you want to download not what Microsoft wants you to download. There is no phone support. So if someone's computer goes down you can't call Microsoft FOR HELP...
  6. Contact Microsoft Support by Phone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Contact Microsoft Support by Phone: why do you not put a phone number on your site for people having problems that are not being solved? [Original Title: sign in] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-microsoft-support-by-phone/82978013-ebef-4fbd-b25e-af9b959ca62b
  7. Microsoft Phone Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Phone Support: Did Microsoft phone support go to online only? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-phone-support/7e508c48-acc4-4e80-a2d0-4ba20604ca59
  8. End of Microsoft support for Windows phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    End of Microsoft support for Windows phone: I have tried to find out without success whether a message which has recently popped up on my What's App on my Windows 10 mobile (Microsoft Lumia 650) is genuine or a scam? It says the following: Microsoft has ended support for Windows phone. What's app will stop working on...
  9. The phone number of Microsoft customer support?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The phone number of Microsoft customer support?: Hi Gentlemen, What is the phone number of Microsoft customer support? Please provide it to me. I do need to contact them . Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-phone-number-of-microsoft-customer-support/4bcdeb18-172b-4c85-8d52-520a80cea8be
  10. Microsoft support phone calls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft support phone calls: I would be interested if anyone else has experienced the following (and been as daft as I was initially). I received a call from 'Microsoft' advising that my PC had a deadly virus and could I clear it. After some chat with an Asian voice I was passed on to possibly a...