Windows 10: Microsoft support is either nonexistent or they hate doing their jobs

Discus and support Microsoft support is either nonexistent or they hate doing their jobs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Microsoft website is nearly impossible to get any results from and all I want is to talk to a human who can help me with my problems. I have an old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TrevorDunlap, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Microsoft support is either nonexistent or they hate doing their jobs

The Microsoft website is nearly impossible to get any results from and all I want is to talk to a human who can help me with my problems. I have an old Windows 7 key that I used to upgrade to Windows 10, and suddenly I have the "activate windows" watermark at the bottom right of my screen picture attachedI have a windows key but it's suddenly "no longer valid". Could someone please put me in contact with a person so I can get this resolved.

:)

TrevorDunlap, Dec 8, 2021

2. Jobs at Microsoft!!!

How do i get a job in Microsoft???

what are the jobs i can u get...

i don't have any resume coz am still studying...

i need a career in Microsoft!!!! So please suggest me some ideas related to the latter

sainavaneeth, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Microsoft support is either nonexistent or they hate doing their jobs

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft support is either nonexistent or they hate doing their jobs

1. Microsoft support is either nonexistent or they hate doing their jobs - Similar Threads - Microsoft support either

2. I hate Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate Microsoft: Microsoft is an overpriced useless collection of competing and non-functional programs. Simple urgent fixes are not made and instead we have things like Edge and Bing that cannot be deleted and appear like a Trojan bug...
  3. I hate Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hate Microsoft: Microsoft is an overpriced useless collection of competing and non-functional programs. Simple urgent fixes are not made and instead we have things like Edge and Bing that cannot be deleted and appear like a Trojan bug...
  4. Microsoft support is either nonexistent or they hate doing their jobs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft support is either nonexistent or they hate doing their jobs: The Microsoft website is nearly impossible to get any results from and all I want is to talk to a human who can help me with my problems. I have an old Windows 7 key that I used to upgrade to Windows 10, and suddenly I have the "activate windows" watermark at the bottom right...
  5. Microsoft support is either nonexistent or they hate doing their jobs

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft support is either nonexistent or they hate doing their jobs: The Microsoft website is nearly impossible to get any results from and all I want is to talk to a human who can help me with my problems. I have an old Windows 7 key that I used to upgrade to Windows 10, and suddenly I have the "activate windows" watermark at the bottom right...
  6. I HATE MICROSOFT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I HATE MICROSOFT: I HAVE REINSTALLED WIN 10 HOME FROM ISO BACKUP ABOUT 300000 TIMES AND APPS SEEM TO COME FROM NOWHERE, ARE UNINSTALLABLE HALF THE TIME, AND COME BACK EVEN IF YOU DO INSTALL THEM. I HAVE CREATED ABOUT 3000000 FAKE OUTLOOK EMAILS TO GET THRU THE LOGIN PROCESS ON WIN 10 STARTING...
  7. I hate ya microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I hate ya microsoft: LISTEN YOU B*TCHES I HAVE AGE RESTRICTION ON WEBSITES THAT AREN'T EVEN FOR ADULTS WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME I HATE AGE RESTRICTION CALL ME A KAREN, GO **** YOURSELVES....
  8. JOB - WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    JOB - WINDOWS TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB: I CANNOT FIND ANY TECHNICAL SUPPORT JOB IN THE WEBSITE WWW.CARRERS.MICROSOFT.IN BUT SOME OF THE AGENTS TOLD ME TO APPLY FOR THE JOB BY CONTACTING OR MEETING OR DIRECTLY GOING TO THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE COUNTRY. IS THIS CORRECT TO GO THERE ? OR THERE IS ANY OTHER WAY TO APPLY...
  9. How do I uninstall nonexistent applications from a nonexistent drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall nonexistent applications from a nonexistent drive?: So I upgraded my storage recently from a boot ssd and a 1TB hard drive to a 1TB m.2 drive. The issue is now that I can't uninstall any of the applications that were on the hard drive. I'll use gimp for example. If I click on the shortcut it says that the application doesn't...
  10. Hate Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hate Microsoft: I don't want Edge. Stop putting your patronising and juvenile sales pitch on my PC every time I start up. If you say you are going to text an authorisation code to my mobile then SEND IT. If you say you are going to phone the code though to my landline then PHONE...