Windows 10: Microsoft Support is hands down the WORST support for any product I have owned.

Discus and support Microsoft Support is hands down the WORST support for any product I have owned. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cannot believe how bad the support is for your products. Please. Get rid of the "bots" that send you down an incomprehensible tunnel of selections.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColleenHenderson2, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Microsoft Support is hands down the WORST support for any product I have owned.

I cannot believe how bad the support is for your products. Please. Get rid of the "bots" that send you down an incomprehensible tunnel of selections. Let us call a living, breathing, THINKING person. Call us back when you say you will. Teach your online support crew how to write clearly so instructions are clear. Tell your online support people to NEVER type, "Thank you for being with me." when we are blowing a gasket because the support is so poor.

:)

ColleenHenderson2, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Microsoft Support is hands down the WORST support for any product I have owned.

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Support is hands down the WORST support for any product I have owned.

1. Microsoft Support is hands down the WORST support for any product I have owned. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support hands

2. You guys have the worst customer support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You guys have the worst customer support.: you have no way for us to contact you but thru here. I have a microsoft account that i can not access. It keeps asking me to verify my identity. i chose the email option 15 times and got no email. i can not do the phone option because the phone number is no longer my number....
  3. You guys have the worst customer support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You guys have the worst customer support.: you have no way for us to contact you but thru here. I have a microsoft account that i can not access. It keeps asking me to verify my identity. i chose the email option 15 times and got no email. i can not do the phone option because the phone number is no longer my number....
  4. I guess the Title would be this is the worst support on ANY PRODUCT I have encountered...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I guess the Title would be this is the worst support on ANY PRODUCT I have encountered...: Typical MS to tell me after the fact. If I could set all this mess up in 200 characters I would be done. It won't send people and if you find a place for Title, let me know. I had a local account but as of yesterday when I set up my MS Account for the first time ever, my...
  5. I guess the Title would be this is the worst support on ANY PRODUCT I have encountered...

I guess the Title would be this is the worst support on ANY PRODUCT I have encountered...: Typical MS to tell me after the fact. If I could set all this mess up in 200 characters I would be done. It won't send people and if you find a place for Title, let me know. I had a local account but as of yesterday when I set up my MS Account for the first time ever, my...
  6. Microsoft does not even support their own products?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft does not even support their own products?: I have several surface pro's. Based on what I am seeing from the PC Health Check. Microsoft is actually releasing a version of Windows 11? that most of their own computers don't support. Seems pretty stupid to me. I guess Microsoft does not stand behind their own products....
  7. Microsoft does not even support their own products?

Microsoft does not even support their own products?: I have several surface pro's. Based on what I am seeing from the PC Health Check. Microsoft is actually releasing a version of Windows 11? that most of their own computers don't support. Seems pretty stupid to me. I guess Microsoft does not stand behind their own products....
  8. Worst support ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst support ever: This is the worst support ever received. All people are better to reinstall the windows that to expect a helpful resolution. Case ID: 1014492361. The support send me a ISO to fix the corrupted system files on the windows 10 and actually made it worse, the PC previously...
  9. Microsoft Worst Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Worst Support: Situation is worst for us , we are in a big mess as my whole organization is sitting idle because of no access to emails and as an owner of the company i have no access to Partner Center because the intruder has kicked me and all my appointed Global Admins out of the Partner...
  10. Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen: I hope i will get an official microsoft answer here. So today after waiting 3 hrs for online support their agent tried to revert me to the professional support just because i have a win 10 pro for workstation version i am sorry but i have a workstation for personal use, I...