Windows 10: Microsoft Support is not helpful

Discus and support Microsoft Support is not helpful in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft is an absolute joke. I have been with a legit Microsoft account since 2002 began with Xbox live. Well recently my xbox stopped working and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jayman312, Dec 1, 2021.

1. jayman312 Win User

Microsoft Support is not helpful

Microsoft is an absolute joke. I have been with a legit Microsoft account since 2002 began with Xbox live. Well recently my xbox stopped working and I was ready to buy the new series X. Low an behold, they are NOWHERE to be found. I waited months on end trying to get my hands on one and NOTHING. I then decided, well, I guess I need to build a PC that I can run my account on games. So that's what I did. In anticipation for the new flight simulator they were releasing last year, I made sure I built a powerhouse of a system. I have been running my computer for the PAST YEAR without a

:)

jayman312, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Caring1, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Support is not helpful - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support helpful

2. Need help with Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Microsoft support.: Hello, I was working in the program for a few months. I recently learned my files and programs were being fraudulently gone through. Tried contacting Microsoft, but no luck. First with virus’ then a burnt motherboard because of it. Someone was in my system often. Files on...
  3. Need help with Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft support.: Hello, I was working in the program for a few months. I recently learned my files and programs were being fraudulently gone through. Tried contacting Microsoft, but no luck. First with virus’ then a burnt motherboard because of it. Someone was in my system often. Files on...
  4. Botched Microsoft Support help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Botched Microsoft Support help: I've just gotten Windows 11 Single Language and wished to change that single language to another. There was a way around in Windows 10, but I wasn't sure about 11.A million attempts to contact support later, one girl finally took the time to hear me out and found a solution:...
  5. Botched Microsoft Support help

Botched Microsoft Support help: I've just gotten Windows 11 Single Language and wished to change that single language to another. There was a way around in Windows 10, but I wasn't sure about 11.A million attempts to contact support later, one girl finally took the time to hear me out and found a solution:...
  6. Microsoft Support is not helpful

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support is not helpful: Microsoft is an absolute joke. I have been with a legit Microsoft account since 2002 began with Xbox live. Well recently my xbox stopped working and I was ready to buy the new series X. Low an behold, they are NOWHERE to be found. I waited months on end trying to get my hands...
  7. Microsoft Support chat was no help at all.

Microsoft Support chat was no help at all.: Late last night to early in the morning I had a chat with a Microsoft support member. I explained to the person what my problem was, that I found some weird random file with my name on it that I had never seen before. I deleted it, and then found that I couldn't find any of...
  8. Microsoft Support chat was no help at all.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Support chat was no help at all.: Late last night to early in the morning I had a chat with a Microsoft support member. I explained to the person what my problem was, that I found some weird random file with my name on it that I had never seen before. I deleted it, and then found that I couldn't find any of...
  9. Contact Microsoft Support not working - Help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Contact Microsoft Support not working - Help?: Hi,I have a faulty Microsoft keyboard from the Designer Keyboard Desktop Mouse/Keyboard combo. It has a 3 year warranty and is 14 months old.I need to contact Microsoft to raise a warranty claim but the site is broken. I've followed the steps...
  10. Calls from Microsoft Help and support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Calls from Microsoft Help and support: I have received a call from Microsoft Help and Support. They want me to fill out form to cancel service or renew? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/calls-from-microsoft-help-and-support/affae6b3-5d99-4e62-8b90-329331ff9f0f