Windows 10: Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen

Discus and support Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I hope i will get an official microsoft answer here. So today after waiting 3 hrs for online support their agent tried to revert me to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AMTME, May 14, 2020.

1. AMTME Win User

Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen

I hope i will get an official microsoft answer here.

So today after waiting 3 hrs for online support their agent tried to revert me to the professional support just because i have a win 10 pro for workstation version i am sorry but i have a workstation for personal use, I am a freelancer , i don't own a company with hundrends of terminals to buy 2000 dollars value of windows support. when i told him that i want to try to resolve it right there and now started asking me to do a network check and network reset even though i had allready mentioned ,in my detailed description that i will paste here, that i had done all those steps. When i answered i have allready done these he immediatelly answered " ok then we have to perform a reset of the PC!!!!!!!!" . Guess what , i had explixitely written in the description that the PC was restored to factory state via Lenovo official recovery USB the previous day!!!!!

When i told him/her , that i had down this also the answer was that " i am full" and to talk with the business support even though i am not a business customer.

I hope Microsoft will fix this support which is obviously broken!!!!

This was the description i had sent to the agent:

"I am trying to solve a connectivity issue on my laptop.

I have setup a home network on a router with a NAS.

I have configured the NAS with a static IP and reserved an IP for the Mac address of the laptop.

I clean installed windows 10 1903 two days ago with a lenovo issued backup image.

Also just before i updated all the chipset, network controller and drives drivers.

My issue is that while i run backup either on windows or with Acronis software targeted to the NAS at some point windows lose connection to my NAS briefly resulting to a backup failure

I have enabled Netbios on the network controler and activated all relevant services to either auto or auto delayed

through cmd with netview i see the NAS even during the backup failure and i can ping it with its IP

is there a way to force windows to update the mapped drives instead of disconnect/reconnect?

Unfortunately i cannot do that through group policy as i run a local machine."

Completely unnaceptable Microsoft!!!!!!!!

:)

AMTME, May 14, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 14, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen

1. Microsoft Support is the worst i have ever seen - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support worst

2. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  3. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  4. Worst support ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst support ever: This is the worst support ever received. All people are better to reinstall the windows that to expect a helpful resolution. Case ID: 1014492361. The support send me a ISO to fix the corrupted system files on the windows 10 and actually made it worse, the PC previously...
  5. Microsoft has the single worst customer service i have ever seen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft has the single worst customer service i have ever seen: I hate microsoft i will never buy an apple product but if i could go with any other company i would. I have tried calling three times today for help every time i have made a ticket number and been forwarded to the right office. Only to sit on hold for hours and never be...
  6. Microsoft Worst Support

Microsoft Worst Support: Situation is worst for us , we are in a big mess as my whole organization is sitting idle because of no access to emails and as an owner of the company i have no access to Partner Center because the intruder has kicked me and all my appointed Global Admins out of the Partner...
  7. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  8. Worst update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  9. Microsoft is worst company ever

Microsoft is worst company ever: I just want to create a different user but it want me to sign up an account it said that i could use phone or email but i couldn't not use phone number when i enterd it it kept say not correct email wtffffff. I regret when i used microsoft , i will unistall all microsoft...
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...