Windows 10: Microsoft support mail?

Discus and support Microsoft support mail? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I live in Denmark and am really in need of some support. I have now tried for over 3 weeks to see if it was possible to contact someone, since I have a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SilasJohansen, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft support mail?

I live in Denmark and am really in need of some support. I have now tried for over 3 weeks to see if it was possible to contact someone, since I have a lost access to my account and now am not able to play the games which I have payed for through the Microsoft store.

I have tried to call microsoft support, but that does not help at all (never got to talk to a real person). So now I just wanted to know if there is an Email to which I may send this problem and hopefully they can sort it out.

- Silas Johansen

:)

SilasJohansen, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft support mail? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft support mail?

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft support mail?

1. Microsoft support mail? - Similar Threads - Microsoft support mail

2. Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support: I have a Windows 10 Pro product key from a USB box I bought from Microsoft.com years ago and it is no longer activating windows. I tried calling support and they are insisting repeatedly that my key is for Windows 7 Pro and I need to purchase a new key. I cannot find the...
  3. Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support: I am trying to login into my personal account not this current account I am posting this question with and I can not find anywhere how to talk to an agent either via live chat or phone. I forgot my password, and my phone number changed so I cannot reset my password. The...
  4. Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Support: I am trying to login into my personal account not this current account I am posting this question with and I can not find anywhere how to talk to an agent either via live chat or phone. I forgot my password, and my phone number changed so I cannot reset my password. The...
  5. Microsoft support e-mail?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft support e-mail?: I'm getting really desperate in trying to get support from Microsoft.I tried getting through their support at help.microsoft.com, then in the Get Help app, even requested to call me back by phone, with no luck.In 2016 I've bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and recently I...
  6. Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Support: G'day, I had nothing but a Black Screen when I Booted Up my Window's 10. I asked for support from the Community. I received several suggestion. I tried to fix the problem myself but decided after three day of trying I would go online to get Technical Support. They took...
  7. Microsoft support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft support: who is responsible for the support here , i have had a day of useless techicans just disconnecting and wasting my time, there is yet another stupid bug in windows ten . and your support cant even fix it, so you waste my time all day and then say i cant spek to same person...
  8. Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Support: WHY THE **** ARE ABSOLUTELY ALL OF YOU ROBOTIC <removed> WHO BARELY EVER ANSWER THE ACTUALY **** QUESTION?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/microsoft-support/acba4f39-0f83-429b-928c-0ca4f3596a05
  9. windows mail support

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows mail support: I had added my Gmail to windows mail account, i deleted the same as it was not working properly but still, I can see my deleted mail account in greyed colour which is not possible to delete...
  10. Microsoft is finally bringing stylus support to the Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is finally bringing stylus support to the Mail app in Windows 10: Microsoft is today rolling out a new update for Windows 10’s Mail app for the Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring with major improvements. The update is bringing new inking capabilities that’ll let you write an email with a stylus. Microsoft appears to be A/B testing the...