Windows 10: Microsoft Support

Discus and support Microsoft Support in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WHY THE **** ARE ABSOLUTELY ALL OF YOU ROBOTIC <removed> WHO BARELY EVER ANSWER THE ACTUALY **** QUESTION?!?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ben Green-Plant, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Microsoft Support

WHY THE **** ARE ABSOLUTELY ALL OF YOU ROBOTIC <removed> WHO BARELY EVER ANSWER THE ACTUALY **** QUESTION?!?!

:)

Ben Green-Plant, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 17, 2018
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Sep 17, 2018
  4. curatia Win User

Microsoft Support

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Support

1. Microsoft Support - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support

2. Does 2nd tier support from Microsoft exist or it is just a scam?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does 2nd tier support from Microsoft exist or it is just a scam?: I contacted Microsoft last Monday and spent 3 hours trying to figure out why Windows cannot connect to my External Hard drive. He gave up and told me that a Second Tier agent would call me on Friday noon and if I wanted to change to an earlier time just to respond to the...
  3. Does Microsoft still support Internet Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Microsoft still support Internet Explorer?: As of February 2020, is there still support for Internet Explorer 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-still-support-internet-explorer/27b4e8bc-4714-4518-876e-ea9a28d60ff3
  4. Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft support: On Microsoft support Assistant they recommend Realtek bluetooth as well as LAN driver updates. Yes or no? Any of these the reason computer is slow as well as Outlook not working? Laptop is about 5 years old....
  5. Windows 10 v1909 L2TP Still Broken; This is for Microsoft Tech Support & Windows-10...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 v1909 L2TP Still Broken; This is for Microsoft Tech Support & Windows-10...: Seems Microsoft Techs and or MS Development Team don't care about critical issues. Some of us Users depend on Secure VPN connectivity. Some of us also have a large client base that has to be supported using L2TP. And now it has been broken a few months with no fix...
  6. Microsoft Activation Support - What an absolute JOKE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Activation Support - What an absolute JOKE: So here's my experience over the last 2 days. - Motherboard died and had to be replaced - Tried to Activate Windows but of course that fails expected, so no biggie there - Called support outside of hours midnight here in Australia and was told to call back today during...
  7. Why Microsoft support is soo bad?

in Cortana
    Why Microsoft support is soo bad?: Have some stupid problem with my start menu after one of the updates, then try to get some sorts of help for windows and realize that Microsoft support is the most ridiculous service in the planet! Did try to schedule call with live chat and got this [ATTACH] There is no...
  8. is MS Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 supported by MS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is MS Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 supported by MS: What is the EOL date for Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5? Is it still supported by Microsoft? https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/details.aspx?id=14422 https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Chart.Controls/3.5.30729...
  9. Access Misconfiguration Exposed Microsoft Customer Support Database

in Windows 10 News
    Access Misconfiguration Exposed Microsoft Customer Support Database: Today, we concluded an investigation into a misconfiguration of an internal customer support database used for Microsoft support case analytics. While the investigation found no malicious use, and although most customers did not have personally identifiable information...
  10. Microsoft Windows Security Updates January 2020 overview (end of Windows 7 support edition)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Windows Security Updates January 2020 overview (end of Windows 7 support edition): Welcome to the first Microsoft Patch Day overview of 2020 and the last Patch Day for the company's Windows 7 operating system (as well as for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2). Microsoft released security updates for all supported client and server versions of...