Windows 10: Microsoft support

Discus and support Microsoft support in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; who is responsible for the support here , i have had a day of useless techicans just disconnecting and wasting my time, there is yet another stupid bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jamesamcs, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Jamesamcs Win User

Microsoft support

who is responsible for the support here , i have had a day of useless techicans just disconnecting and wasting my time, there is yet another stupid bug in windows ten . and your support cant even fix it, so you waste my time all day and then say i cant spek to same person because its random . someone take responsibility for doing a crap job

:)

Jamesamcs, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 21, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 21, 2019
  4. curatia Win User

Microsoft support

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft support

1. Microsoft support - Similar Threads - Microsoft support

2. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  3. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...: Yeah so Microsoft is a virus now they are no longer just an operating system. So I'm going to prove to all you Microsoft shills who are going to pretend that Microsoft isn't a virus that Microsoft isn't in fact a virus. Any Microsoft shill that believes Microsoft is not a...
  4. Microsoft is a virus now and chat support couldn't prove that they weren't and just kept...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  6. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  7. Microsoft says uninstalling Copilot in Windows 10 isn’t supported for now

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says uninstalling Copilot in Windows 10 isn’t supported for now: Copilot has been introduced to Windows to improve your workflow. However, you might want to remove it. Whether you don’t like Microsoft’s approach to implementing AI in your system or have other reasons, uninstalling Copilot in Windows 10 isn’t currently supported. When...
  8. Fake virus message has Microsoft support number

Fake virus message has Microsoft support number: Sorry, I didn't think to include the details, such as the specific number, and the web site. Being a fake virus message, I assume it has a fake support number that will lead people to do something that will harm their computer.I clicked on a Facebook message at the library...
  9. Fake virus message has Microsoft support number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake virus message has Microsoft support number: Sorry, I didn't think to include the details, such as the specific number, and the web site. Being a fake virus message, I assume it has a fake support number that will lead people to do something that will harm their computer.I clicked on a Facebook message at the library...
  10. Seeking Verification: Legitimacy of Microsoft Support Agent

Seeking Verification: Legitimacy of Microsoft Support Agent: I recently reached out to the Microsoft Support Team regarding a persistent black screen error on my Windows 11 system. Despite efforts, the issue remained unresolved. Subsequently, I received an email from 'Microsoft Escalation Support Communication' with an email domain...