Windows 10: Microsoft Support

Discus and support Microsoft Support in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How long does it usually take for Microsoft to answer support? I told my info to a Microsoft Rep. like my email, phone, name, etc. They said they were... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SwishFactors, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Support

How long does it usually take for Microsoft to answer support? I told my info to a Microsoft Rep. like my email, phone, name, etc. They said they were going to transfer me to a technical support member and it's been about 30 minutes. Keep waiting, or..? Did they forget? Last time I called like 3 months ago it took only a few seconds, so I'm losing faith. :0

:)

SwishFactors, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 20, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Sep 20, 2019
  4. curatia Win User

Microsoft Support

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Support

1. Microsoft Support - Similar Threads - Microsoft Support

2. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests: Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requestsmicrophone not plugges in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-never-called-me-back-after/dc44cf57-71e5-4fe1-9814-1ce1316512c0
  3. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests: Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requestsmicrophone not plugges in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-support-never-called-me-back-after/dc44cf57-71e5-4fe1-9814-1ce1316512c0
  4. Microsoft Support Never Called me back after raising many service requests

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why microsoft support so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  6. Why microsoft support so bad

Why microsoft support so bad: Hello,I had an microsoft account in 2019, that account got banned. I asked for my info back, they couldn’t because i ga e all my personal information and jt didn’t match my account. I created a new account, 1 year later jt got blocked, i asked why wouldn’t give me the reason....
  7. Why is Microsoft support so useless?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft support so useless?: It has been a few days, I have tried 8 times with support to get windows to activate, 4 online support and 4 phone support. They go through the same troubleshooting steps showing I have a windows license but I can't activate it. They troubleshoot using remote assist, went...
  8. Why is Microsoft support so useless?

Why is Microsoft support so useless?: It has been a few days, I have tried 8 times with support to get windows to activate, 4 online support and 4 phone support. They go through the same troubleshooting steps showing I have a windows license but I can't activate it. They troubleshoot using remote assist, went...
  9. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...
  10. I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?

I want to turn off pin verify on wakeup, Microsoft support has failed twice, what next?: I have managed to contact online support twice, and both times the tech worked on the problem for 1-hour plus then disappeared. I.e., it's not an easy problem to fix on my computer which is under warranty. Now, I am unable to contact Microsoft support, i.e. I've tried but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Office Support language:en