Windows 10: Microsoft surface 2 flickering screen and restarts

Discus and support Microsoft surface 2 flickering screen and restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have a Microsoft surface 2 laptop When I turn it on and sign in to my account after 2 minutes the screen causing flickering and then the laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mohammedalazani, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Microsoft surface 2 flickering screen and restarts

Hi

I have a Microsoft surface 2 laptop

When I turn it on and sign in to my account after 2 minutes the screen causing flickering and then the laptop restarts by itself. And it keeps doing that all the time. Now my laptop just turns on after two minutes the flickering screen comes and the laptop restarts. What cause this and what can I do to fix it. Two day I can't even do my work.

:)

mohammedalazani, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft will replace Surface Pro 4 devices with screen flicker issue

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...screen-flicker

Brink, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft will replace Surface Pro 4 devices with screen flicker issue

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...screen-flicker

Brink, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Microsoft surface 2 flickering screen and restarts

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Hi There,

I currently have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 connected to one of these docks:

Microsoft surface 2 flickering screen and restarts [​IMG]

When connected to a dual screen setup the screen flickers bad and it is very annoying to work with.

Once I unplug the dock and plug one monitor straight into the surface itself the screen never flickers.

I have provided a video of the issue below:

Thanks

sinfulangle, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft surface 2 flickering screen and restarts

1. Microsoft surface 2 flickering screen and restarts - Similar Threads - Microsoft surface flickering

2. Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop - Touch screen issues: Hello there, I have a Microsoft Surface 2 Laptop with touch screen. It works fine in the UEFI, and once I unistall and reinstall the drivers, the touch screen works.However, when I close the device manually bringing the keyboard and screen together, the touch screen stops...
  3. Black screen with cursor (Microsoft Surface Go 2)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor (Microsoft Surface Go 2): Every time I reboot my system, theres always a black screen greeting me with a working cursor. I have to reboot in safe mode and adjust the startup options in msconfig. Any way to fix this permanently? submitted by /u/WeirdInjury0 [link] [comments]...
  4. Surface PRO 4 Screen Flicker

Surface PRO 4 Screen Flicker: Hello ISSUE # 1 I need some help regarding the screen flickering issue on Surface Pro 4. Since last week it's been happend that after using Skype Vedio call for 3-4 hrs on my Surface, the screen started to get shaky/flicker. When the call ended the screen stop to flickker...
  5. Screen Flicker on Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flicker on Surface Pro 5: So out of the blue the screen started to flicker on my Surface. I know this is a known issue for the 4 but not for the 5. I love using my surface so I've been trying everything to try and fix it. But i've run out of ideas. Here is what i've done: - talked to the windows...
  6. Surface pro4 flickering screen.

Surface pro4 flickering screen.: Greetings to you, My surface pro 4 is 1.5 years old and is out of warranty. Last night, all of a sudden the screen started flickering when left untouched for 5 seconds, howevere it resolved when i touched it or used the keyboard, but it is not feasible to work with...
  7. Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Surface Pro 4 screen flicker: Hi, My surface pro 4 screen seems to flicker very badly when the surface is heated. Is there a way to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/surface-pro-4-screen-flicker/ae06ccda-4e7d-4249-9554-09ada6f80c7f
  8. Surface Book 2 Blue Screen of Death: Continuous Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 Blue Screen of Death: Continuous Restart: This morning my Surface book 2 suddenly showed the blue screen of death with the following message: Stop Code: driver_irql_not_less_orequal What failed: nvlddmkm.sys It has been doing continuous restarts and showing BSOD every time. Only time I could get it to work is...
  9. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen flicker: Hi There, I currently have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 connected to one of these docks: [img] When connected to a dual screen setup the screen flickers bad and it is very annoying to work with. Once I unplug the dock and plug one monitor straight into the surface...
  10. Microsoft working on fix for Surface Book screen flickering issue

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft working on fix for Surface Book screen flickering issue: People who bought the first batch of Microsoft's Surface Book slab-tops are furious that a glitch causes the screens to flicker.Microsoft's support forums and the Surface subreddit are filled with folks claiming their displays erratically wink completely on and off. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface book 2 screen flickering