Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse, Light Grey - CZV-00001 Won't power on

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse, Light Grey - CZV-00001 Won't power on in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased this mouse 3rd party and cannot get it to turn on reliably. I've tried changing the batteries and it'll only turn on after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by borr12, Jul 7, 2019.

1. borr12 Win User

Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse, Light Grey - CZV-00001 Won't power on

I recently purchased this mouse 3rd party and cannot get it to turn on reliably. I've tried changing the batteries and it'll only turn on after reinserting the batteries. Then if I turn it off after about 5 minutes it won't turn on again unless I again reinsert the batteries.

:)

borr12, Jul 7, 2019

2. How to connect the Surface Arc Mouse to Microsoft Surface Studio

Hi Frank,

It seems that you got a different Surface Arc mouse from the one you're expecting.

Just to confirm, are you expecting the Arc Touch Bluetooth and got the
    Surface Arc Mouse?

If you got the Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse Surface Edition, you can check this
    link for steps on how to set it up.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Iver,

For us to better assist you, confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.

Furthermore, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot performance issue with Surface Mouse and Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse. Also, try to download the
    Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse
    app from the Windows Store to help you configure the device easily.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Iverology Win User

Surface Arc Mouse (2017) Stopped Working

Hello Melchizedek,

My current build is Windows 10 Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.483).
    I tried all the troubleshooting you suggested below and although it indicates that my Surface Arc Mouse is “Connected” it still does not work.

Thanks,

Iver

Iverology, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse, Light Grey - CZV-00001 Won't power on - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Arc

2. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse: Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the mouse led turn red. I changed the batteries, but that didn't fix the issue. I went ahead and tried to see what was happening in...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Microsoft Arc Touch Surface Mouse: Hey, I tried to connect my mouse to an android phone, something that I had done in the past with no issues, and today I tried it and kept seeing the mouse led turn red. I changed the batteries, but that didn't fix the issue. I went ahead and tried to see what was happening in...
  4. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Arc Mouse: I have tried 2 different Arc Mice with my Dell laptop, that was supplied by my workplace. Both of these seem to disconnect and freeze randomly, the mouse changed from connected to paired and then takes a few seconds to connect again. I have tried asking IT to change the...
  6. Arc Surface Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arc Surface Mouse: How do I turn off the clicking noise every time I click the Arc Surface Mouse? It is coming from the mouse, not the PC speakers. I downloaded the mouse and keyboard app and it does not control this feature. I turned off all sounds on my PC, and that didn't work either....
  7. Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth

Microsoft Mouse Arc won't connect to Bluetooth: I got the mouse refurnished from amazon. It worked great but then when I tried connecting it to my sister computer dell it won't show in the Bluetooth screen even if the mouse was blinking. I tried connecting it to my laptop surface 4 and it would be the same thing. we...
  8. Surface Arc Mouse Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Arc Mouse Question: I am moving over to windows and I like the concept of the surface arc mouse, but still have questions if anyone can help. I want a wireless keyboard as well but I don't want to have multiple usb dongles. Will the usb dongle that comes with this mouse pair other devices that...
  9. Microsoft surface Arc Mouse disconnect issues

Microsoft surface Arc Mouse disconnect issues: I have a Windows 10 64 bit OS. Recently purchased Microsoft surface Arc Mouse that’s Bluetooth connected. Initially worked like a champ. My older Logitech usb wireless mouse was giving me fits. The Arc mouse paired and worked great than suddenly it would freeze. I would...
  10. Microsoft Arc Mouse

Microsoft Arc Mouse: I purchased the Microsoft Arc Mouse last year as a holiday gift for my niece. The mouse does not scroll. This is clearly not unique to me. I was not able to return the item because I purchased it early as a gift and the return date expired. I am now stuck with a very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft arc mouse will not turn on

2. microsoft arc mouse does not turn on

3. microsoft arc mouse wont turn on

4. microsoft surface arc mouse pairing light,
  5. Surface ARC Mouse CZV-00001