Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Data Eraser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Surface Data Eraser Find out how the Microsoft Surface Data Eraser tool can help you securely wipe data from your Surface devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 25, 2016.

1. Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ce-data-eraser

:)

Cluster Head, May 25, 2016

2. Could not find recovery environment

I am encountering the same problem on my Surface 3. I upgraded to Windows 10 and now want to reset the Surface back to factory settings or at least be able to erase all personal files/data. It does not allow me to do this. Of course the Surface does not
    have a DVD rom so your solution does not work for me. Please help! What is wrong?

JamesHauserSurface3, May 25, 2016
  3. Data Erase

Does it delete all my data when i get windows 10?

RichardJonesXP, May 25, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

1. Microsoft Surface Data Eraser - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Data

2. Data erased after pc reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data erased after pc reset: I wanted to know that after pc reset on windows 10 I selected to retain my files. So does files on my desktop and downloads folder gets deleted? Also if it gets deleted is there any way to get those files back after resetting?...
  3. Ctrl + Z erased data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl + Z erased data: I was working on editing together a compilation of clips of me and my friends. When I went to get a new clip to add to the editing software, I accidentally dragged a video into another folder. I thought "no big deal" and just hit undo. The issue is, it deleted the folder and...
  4. Ctrl + Z erased data

Ctrl + Z erased data: I was working on editing together a compilation of clips of me and my friends. When I went to get a new clip to add to the editing software, I accidentally dragged a video into another folder. I thought "no big deal" and just hit undo. The issue is, it deleted the folder and...
  5. Ctrl + Z erased data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Erasing all the data.

Erasing all the data.: What rubbish is this ? How can Microsoft do this without prior info or notice ? Do you even know how much crucial data can be on someone's laptop ? I'm having windows 10 and last night it got updated after that when I opened it in the morning all the data was erased. I mean...
  7. Will this erase personal Data? How to stop it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will this erase personal Data? How to stop it?: My computer has been giving me troubles ever since I first got it. Complete garbage and always causing problems. Today its given me a message that has really freaked me out because I do have personal data on it and I'm worried it will be deleted. "Fatal Error C0000022...
  8. OneDrive & Erasing All Data

OneDrive & Erasing All Data: I'm planning on erasing all data here sometime soon, all my important files are stored in the OneDrive folder. If I'm am to purposely erase everything, will that include the erasing OneDrive data on Windows 10? I just don't want to make an accidental mistake and not have...
  9. Erase data win 10

Erase data win 10: Bot new computer, want to donate. How erase[ delete data ]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erase-data-win-10/3bd60287-b5f1-44b5-b037-156266d23d18"
  10. Recover Erased Data

Recover Erased Data: Recover Erased Data [ATTACH] Allows users to rescue deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, EXTFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFX Can be easily used over USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc. Easily rescue deleted files from Mac and Windows operating system with...