Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Data Eraser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Surface Data Eraser Find out how the Microsoft Surface Data Eraser tool can help you securely wipe data from your Surface devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 25, 2016.

1. Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ce-data-eraser

:)

Cluster Head, May 25, 2016

2. Could not find recovery environment

I am encountering the same problem on my Surface 3. I upgraded to Windows 10 and now want to reset the Surface back to factory settings or at least be able to erase all personal files/data. It does not allow me to do this. Of course the Surface does not
    have a DVD rom so your solution does not work for me. Please help! What is wrong?

JamesHauserSurface3, May 25, 2016
  3. Data Erase

Does it delete all my data when i get windows 10?

RichardJonesXP, May 25, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

1. Microsoft Surface Data Eraser - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Data

2. how to reinstall microsoft 365 erased by error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to reinstall microsoft 365 erased by error.: I erased Microsoft 365 by an error. It was installed. I bought it second hand. How I recovered it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-365-erased-by-error/b16b23d7-2f7b-4bf9-84ef-450f0c0bd5a7
  3. Erase data win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Erase data win 10: Bot new computer, want to donate. How erase[ delete data ]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erase-data-win-10/3bd60287-b5f1-44b5-b037-156266d23d18"
  4. reset and erase all my data

reset and erase all my data: HI I cant reset my computer and erase all my data. when i try to do it in settings it dosent work and when i go to troubleshoot it dosent work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-and-erase-all-my-data/c54faacc-b0cc-497e-8c71-9b70f8a04840
  5. Update erased system files, personal data.

Update erased system files, personal data.: Our windows 10 pc updated this morning and erased all of our personal data and some critical system files. When it starts up now we get the usual start up screen then it goes to the please wait loading screen for about 30 min or so before going to a blank desktop. The...
  6. Eraser for Harddrisk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eraser for Harddrisk: Hey, I have many harddrive and I never sell them when I sell my Laptop. Recently, purchase new Laptop and I am selling my old Laptop with Toshiba 80GB Harddisk. I used Eraser with Pseudorandom Data (1 Pass). Than I tried below softwares to recover. 1. EaseUS Data Recovery...
  7. Microsoft Surface

Microsoft Surface: each time the computer performs an update I have to enter a 48 numeric key. Is there away that I can configure the laptop so I will not have to enter the code every time? ***Moved from: (Surface Book 2 / Install, update, and repair)***...
  8. Eraser?

Eraser?: Hi I have used 'Eraser' removing files/data for yrs, since moving to Win 10 everything still seemed fine considering its Build 6.0.10.2620. I was just wondering if I should download the latest build & what was the latest pls? I can't update 'Eraser' within program, just get a...
  9. Recover Erased Data

Recover Erased Data: Recover Erased Data [ATTACH] Allows users to rescue deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, EXTFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFX Can be easily used over USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc. Easily rescue deleted files from Mac and Windows operating system with...
  10. Erasing hardrive data .... Has anyone used Dban??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erasing hardrive data .... Has anyone used Dban??: I have some 2.5" laptop drives that I wish to sell and have researched the best way to wipe the data off them. Many recommend using a free program called Dban also known as nuke and boot. I want to use this free software on the hdd's that will be attached to my laptop via...