Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Duo emulator February refresh now available

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Duo emulator February refresh now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello Android developers, Today we are releasing the latest update to the Surface Duo emulator. Since last December, we started to introduce some app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Surface Duo emulator February refresh now available

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/surfa...bruary-update/

:)

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image build 2020.429.2

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/surfa...-to-libraries/

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly

I have a PC with Windows 10 Home installed in it. I recently installed Surface Duo Emulator (with all the Prerequisites i.e. VS 2019, Android SDK, etc.). But the moment I click on Desktop Icon of Surface Duo Emulator a Command Prompt windows flashes and
    nothing happens. I also tried editing run.bat file in artifacts folder by giving proper location of Android SDK but issue persists. Please help!!

Gorakh Nath Sharma, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New AT&T Surface Duo firmware update released - February 9, 2021

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...9-32982b5665f1

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Surface Duo emulator February refresh now available - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Duo

2. New AT&T Surface Duo firmware update released - February 9, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    New AT&T Surface Duo firmware update released - February 9, 2021: Improvements and fixes in the update February 2021 updates February 09 release The following updates are available for locked AT&T Surface Duos. Software version Update info 2020.1211.86 (AT&T Locked Device) This update: Addresses scenarios outlined in the Android...
  3. New Surface Duo will be available September 10, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Duo will be available September 10, 2020: The new Surface Duo, which will be available in stores starting Sept. 10, opens up all kinds of possibilities in how you can work and communicate on a dual-screen device. As Windows + Devices Chief Product Officer Panos Panay wrote in an Aug. 12 blog post, “We...
  4. Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live: [ATTACH] Surface Duo helps you get more done in better ways. It’s a dual-screen mobile device with a 360° hinge that adapts to what you want to do. It runs on Android and has the best of Microsoft 365 installed and ready to go. Read more: Surface Duo help & learning...
  5. Surface Duo available for preorder today

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Duo available for preorder today: [ATTACH] When we created Surface seven years ago, we wanted to challenge convention by redefining expectations for what a productivity device should be, and what it should do. Put simply, we wanted to help people get things done. We didn’t set out to combine two...
  6. New Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image build 2020.429.2

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image build 2020.429.2: Hello Surface Duo developers! Today we’re excited to release a refresh to our Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image. It has been a few weeks since our last Surface Duo Emulator image release and the team has been very busy addressing your feedback and has added...
  7. Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Duo Emulator Not Starting or Crashes Instantly: I have a PC with Windows 10 Home installed in it. I recently installed Surface Duo Emulator with all the Prerequisites i.e. VS 2019, Android SDK, etc.. But the moment I click on Desktop Icon of Surface Duo Emulator a Command Prompt windows flashes and nothing happens. I also...
  8. I wanna try the Surface Duo Emulator, but I don't know how.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I wanna try the Surface Duo Emulator, but I don't know how.: After Microsoft announced that they have released Surface Duo Emulator for PC, I downloaded the preview sdk. But I'm very new to trying Emulators and I can't figure out how to install apps on the Emulator. I've already downloaded and installed Android Studio, and now I don't...
  9. Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface: Surface Duo is the first Surface to fit in your pocket. Surface Duo brings together the best of Microsoft productivity experiences, Android apps and Surface hardware design into a single device you can take anywhere. And, yes, it makes phone calls. It has two paper-thin...
  10. AdDuplex Windows 10 and Surface Report for February 2019 now available

in Windows 10 News
    AdDuplex Windows 10 and Surface Report for February 2019 now available: Another month of steady but slow Windows 10 October 2018 Update market share growth. Windows 10 OS Worldwide (PCs) [img] After updating the numbers, it seems that the overall analysis could be carbon copied from January and remain accurate. So, that's what we'll do......