Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Surface Duo helps you get more done in better ways. It’s a dual-screen mobile device with a 360° hinge that adapts to what you want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live

Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live a743ea94-029d-4c16-bcdd-9bf46801d02e.png

Surface Duo helps you get more done in better ways. It’s a dual-screen mobile device with a 360° hinge that adapts to what you want to do. It runs on Android and has the best of Microsoft 365 installed and ready to go.

Read more:
    See also: Surface Duo available for preorder today

:)

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo

Surface Duo is the first Surface to fit in your pocket. Surface Duo brings together the best of Microsoft productivity experiences, Android apps and Surface hardware design into a single device you can take anywhere. And, yes, it makes phone calls. It has two paper-thin 5.6-inch screens that unfold to 8.3 inches, and just like Surface Neo, it can be used in a variety of modes to let you work the way youd like.

To support Surface Neo, we are introducing Windows 10X, an expression of Windows 10 designed for a new category of dual-screen PCs. With Surface Duo we are building upon Android to marry cutting edge hardware with familiar software and services. Were excited to work with developers and the industry to create the next wave of dual-screen computing and unlock a new era of mobile creativity.

The Surface Duo and Surface Neo will be coming in Holiday 2020.

Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live [​IMG]

Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live [​IMG]

Source:

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image build 2020.429.2

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/surfa...-to-libraries/

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft wants to launch Surface Duo sooner than holiday 2020

Read more: Microsoft wants to launch Surface Duo sooner than holiday 2020 | Windows Central

See also: Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Duo

2. Microsoft Surface Duo is Coming on August 25, 2021 Website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Surface Duo is Coming on August 25, 2021 Website: Https://www.buyonlinemoney500dollarsmicrosoftsurfaceduoinhomeaddress8445alrabat.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-surface-duo-is-coming-on-august-25-2021/4f407063-8ee7-4b44-bea4-6686368f4a91
  3. Live Human Support is in accessible -- help now!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live Human Support is in accessible -- help now!: Hi there,I have been unable to get to an agent for support for my issue. I have found links that just keep moving me from page to page and so I've tried to get to a human to find out what I need to do. I've followed a link to chat with someone but was redirected to get...
  4. Microsoft Surface Duo emulator February refresh now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Duo emulator February refresh now available: Hello Android developers, Today we are releasing the latest update to the Surface Duo emulator. Since last December, we started to introduce some app samples into the emulator so you can play with them directly and get a better idea about how to build an application or...
  5. Microsoft Support for Surface

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Support for Surface: Good morning, I'm considering whether or not to send my Surface Pro 7 for service. Since it is my main pc, where I study and work on, I was wondering: What is Microsoft's timeline for support? Should i expect not to see my pc for more than a month? Do they foresee the...
  6. The year ahead for Surface Duo

in Windows 10 News
    The year ahead for Surface Duo: Microsoft’s mission to help every person and organization on the planet achieve more has never been more relevant as people search for new ways to be productive from anywhere. To this end, the Surface team has worked tirelessly to build a diverse set of devices to...
  7. New Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image build 2020.429.2

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image build 2020.429.2: Hello Surface Duo developers! Today we’re excited to release a refresh to our Microsoft Surface Duo Emulator Image. It has been a few weeks since our last Surface Duo Emulator image release and the team has been very busy addressing your feedback and has added...
  8. Writing Applications for Surface Duo and Neo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Writing Applications for Surface Duo and Neo: Apologies if this is the wrong place for this question, also apologies for the miscategorization. Are there examples of writing UWP applications for Duo, and Android applications for Neo? Is there a page to find the API documentation? * Moved from Education...
  9. Microsoft’s Surface Duo phone might come with innovative camera

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Surface Duo phone might come with innovative camera: Microsoft is not done with the mobile form factor devices and the company recently announced the highly-anticipated Surface Phone called ‘Surface Duo’. Microsoft’s dual-screen device isn’t running Windows but… Android, and it will also come equipped with Google Play Store....
  10. Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface: Surface Duo is the first Surface to fit in your pocket. Surface Duo brings together the best of Microsoft productivity experiences, Android apps and Surface hardware design into a single device you can take anywhere. And, yes, it makes phone calls. It has two paper-thin...