Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This keyboard Model: Microsoft-3RA-00022 was paired, and working fine. I needed to use it on another device, so paired it with the other device, and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheCyclingEconomist, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...

This keyboard Model: Microsoft-3RA-00022 was paired, and working fine. I needed to use it on another device, so paired it with the other device, and it worked fine.Now, after disconnecting it with the other device, it will no longer pair with ANY device.Please note: It powers on. It enters bluetooth pairing mode, and is recognized by all local computers as an available device. The problem: I cannot put in the pin. I've tried both the numbers above the regular QWERTY keyboard, as well as those in the number pad though, I don't believe the numberlock would work prior to pairing. I've be

:)

TheCyclingEconomist, Aug 8, 2022

2. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard not turning on

Hi Chrystina, my name is Neil, and I'm a Windows 10 user like you.

Sorry you're having trouble getting your keyboard to connect to your computer.

First of all, can you make sure no other device is currently connected to your keyboard. Your keyboard can only connect to one device at a time.

After confirming this, on your computer, go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices and locate your keyboard in the list of devices. Select it and then click on "Remove device".

On your Surface Ergonomic Keyboard, press and hold the pairing button on

your keyboard for 5-7 seconds, then let the button go. The light above the Up-arrow will blink.

On the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard, the pairing button is on the bottom of the keyboard next to the battery compartment.

On your computer, make sure Bluetooth is on, then select Add Bluetooth or other device > "Bluetooth".

Choose Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard in the list of devices.

You’ll be asked to type a code and press Enter on your keyboard. Follow

any other instructions if they appear, then select "Done"

**Note**

You won’t be able to see the characters on the screen as you type the code, but Windows will recognize them. If the keyboard doesn’t pair or if you think you might have typed the code incorrectly, select "Cancel" and try again.

Let me know if this works for you.

Kindest regards,

Neil

Smug Puppy, Aug 8, 2022
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Issues with Surface Ergonomic Keyboard

To isolate the concern, is your computer also freezing when you're not using the new keyboard? This is for us to know if the issue is being caused by the keyboard or a program on your computer.

In the meantime, kindly uninstall the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard drive, and then re-install it. To do this, follow the steps below:

• (Make sure the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard is connected) Right click the Start button.
    • Click Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboards.
    • Look for the driver of the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard. Right click the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard driver, and the choose,
      Uninstall.
    • On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click the
      Delete the driver software for this device
      option to delete the driver package that was used for the device.
    • After deleting the driver, visit this
      link
      and download the driver software.
    • After downloading the driver software, run it to install.
    • After installing the driver, restart your computer.
    • After restarting, observe if your computer will freeze after waking up the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard.
    After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result.

Argel Obm, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...

Ergonomic Surface Keyboard & Surface Pro 4 & Surface Dock

When I unplug my Surface Pro 4 from the dock my Bluetooth Surface ergonomic keyboard no longer responds even though it is shown as paired in the settings when I plug the Pro 4 back into the dock. I am using Window 10 Creator's 15063.332 build

TimothyRoberts, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...

1. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Ergonomic

2. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard will not pair...: This keyboard Model: Microsoft-3RA-00022 was paired, and working fine. I needed to use it on another device, so paired it with the other device, and it worked fine.Now, after disconnecting it with the other device, it will no longer pair with ANY device.Please note: It powers...
  3. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard not turning on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard not turning on: My Microsoft keyboard is not connecting to the computer. Went through the troubleshooting and that did not help solve the issue. The Bluetooth light is not coming on when prompted by pressing the bluetooth button for 5 to 7 seconds. The keyboard was working and connecting...
  4. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard not turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard not turning on: My Microsoft keyboard is not connecting to the computer. Went through the troubleshooting and that did not help solve the issue. The Bluetooth light is not coming on when prompted by pressing the bluetooth button for 5 to 7 seconds. The keyboard was working and connecting...
  5. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard not turning on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Surface Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard lag

Microsoft Surface Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard lag: I have a Microsoft Surface Wireless Ergonomic Bluetooth Keyboard, and I am running Windows 10 Version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1165. Much like the person who asked this question, anytime I go ~1 minute or more without typing, the ENTIRE computer freezes for a second presumably...
  7. can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse

can't find pair buttons on ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse: Hi there, I can't find the pair buttons on my ergonomic bluetooth keyboard and mouse. They both have new batteries in there, and my laptop bluetooth is on but it can't discover them because I can't pair. thank you! Lauren...
  8. Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnects on sleep or inactivity

Microsoft Surface Ergonomic Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnects on sleep or inactivity: Hi Support, I am having an issue that several people seem to have had before me. There are relevant threads at "Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnecting" and at "Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10". Those...
  9. Pairing Issue with Surface Ergonomic Keyboard

Pairing Issue with Surface Ergonomic Keyboard: My computer finds this keyboard when I attempt to pair a new device. When asked to enter pairing code on keyboard, it does not work. I don't see any characters being entered on my computer. Would anyone know what could be causing this? I have installed brand new batteries....
  10. Reconnect gray microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard

Reconnect gray microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard: I changed the batteries, removed from the devices connected to bluetooth and I still cannot reconnect the keyboard. It is not discoverable. I also need a manual. Thank you...