Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Go 2 back in July. Everything was working great until I noticed that the Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WoahNoah, Nov 12, 2020.

1. WoahNoah Win User

Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...

I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Go 2 back in July. Everything was working great until I noticed that the Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard I purchased with it would randomly start disconnecting. This would usually be after leaving my desk for a few minutes. I have tried to find other answers online, but nobody else seems to have this issue. When this happens, I will try disconnecting and reattaching the keyboard, but it still will not work. I have tried disconnecting the Mouse from Bluetooth and reconnecting, but it persists. The odd thing is that all of the Function keys and Trackpad on the keyboard will still work; however, the other keys won't. I would like to find a successful solution to this problem because it can be painful when I am working. Thanks for any help!

:)

WoahNoah, Nov 12, 2020

2. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ce-data-eraser

Cluster Head, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...

1. Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Microsoft

2. Wired Keyboard or Mouse & Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired Keyboard or Mouse & Surface Go 2: Looking for a gadget or gizmo that will allow my USB wired old skool keyboard and/or mouse communicate with a Surface Go 2. It has a usb-c jack.. It has wi-fi and bluetooth. Maybe a std usb hub that uses a usb-c plug that will plug into the computer? -thank you 175883
  3. Wired Keyboard or Mouse & Surface Go 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Wired Keyboard or Mouse & Surface Go 2: Looking for a gadget or gizmo that will allow my USB wired old skool keyboard and/or mouse communicate with a Surface Go 2. It has a usb-c jack.. It has wi-fi and bluetooth. Maybe a std usb hub that uses a usb-c plug that will plug into the computer? -thank you 175883
  4. Purchased Microsoft Surface Go

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Microsoft Surface Go: I purchased my Microsoft Surface Go about a year ago and I used it for working at my school district. I downloaded some software programs and now I think I have the Microsoft Window Education version. I no longer work for that district and do not want that version anymore...
  5. Microsoft Surface Go

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Go: Dear Community I have no keyboard for my Surface Go and when I was resetting it there was an error message saying that windows installations can't proceed and every time I press okay it is just stuck in the loop and need help on how to do it without a keyboard and without...
  6. Surface Go 2

Surface Go 2: Hi I'm hoping someone can help. I have a surface go 2 which is about a week old and i notice that when i charge from below 20% using a surface laptop charger it will only charge upto 30% normally when i leave it overnight. I've run the diagnostics tool and everything...
  7. Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds: Available for preorder today, new Surface devices and accessories are designed to help you work, learn, connect and play from anywhere [ATTACH] The way we work, connect and learn continues to change right in front of us. Our devices have become our window to the world...
  8. microsoft surface go

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft surface go: good afternoon, i have a new surface go and activated it last week / today i have switched it on after using a keyboard for the very first time / after typing password i got a black screen / at the right corner some words appear - activate windows / but the only command i...
  9. Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse on Surface Go

Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse on Surface Go: I am using the Microsoft Mouse with a Microsoft Surface GO. After using the mouse for awhile the mouse will just stop working. When I go to the Bluetooth settings it says the the mouse and the Surface Pen's bluetooth is turned off. But there is no way to turn it back on. The...
  10. Microsoft Surface Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Surface Go: I am one of the first on the planet to own a Microsoft Surface Go. Thought it would be a good substitute for ipad. More power and more options, etc... It seems, however I cannot use it as a Kindle reader, cannot load the Kindle app. Any suggestions?...