Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Go driver or hardware related problem

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Go driver or hardware related problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought the Microsoft Surface Go and it started up fine. Surfed the web for a few days, until this morning. I could not access the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StewartMcElhannon, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Microsoft Surface Go driver or hardware related problem

I just bought the Microsoft Surface Go and it started up fine. Surfed the web for a few days, until this morning. I could not access the internet (via WiFi) and when i troubleshot the problem I got the following message:

"The Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless network Adaptor is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems." with an added comment that it was "Not Fixed".

What am I supposed to do? How does this get addressed apart from me returning it to the store I bought it at just a week ago.

:)

StewartMcElhannon, Jan 24, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Go driver or hardware related problem

I just bought the Microsoft Surface Go and it started up fine. Surfed the web for a few days, until this morning. I could not access the internet (via WiFi) and when i troubleshot the problem I got the following message:

"The Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless network Adaptor is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems." with an added comment that it was "Not Fixed".

What am I supposed to do? How does this get addressed apart from me returning it to the store I bought it at just a week ago.

StewartMcElhannon, Oct 11, 2019
  3. The Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware troubleshooter as below and check if it helps.

• Type in search bar as control panel.
    • Then select troubleshooting.
    • Click on hardware and sound option.
    • Then click on “hardware and devices “and follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall the network drivers as below steps.

• Press Windows+X and select “Device manager”.
    • Then expand the Network adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and uninstall it.
    And then go to the manufacturers website download the network drivers, install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft Surface Go driver or hardware related problem

Microsoft Surface Go driver or hardware related problem

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these methods:

Method 1: Update the driver through Device Manager

Follow these steps:

1) In Device Manager, right-click on the Qualcomm Atheros Wireless Network Adapter and select Update Driver Software….(The specific device name will vary according to the device model.)

2) In the pop-up window, you will see two options. Click the first option Search automatically for updated driver software. Then Windows will find and install drivers for the wireless adapters automatically.

If you can’t update the driver successfully using Method 1, move on and try other methods.

Way 2: Download and install the driver from manufacturer

Since Atheros doesn’t produce drivers themselves, you can go to your PC manufacturer’s website to check for and download the latest driver. Before you get started, ensure that you know the PC model and the specific operating system that you are using (Windows
    10 32-bit or Windows 10 64-bit). Usually, the downloaded driver will be in executable format (.exe). You can install the driver by just double-clicking on the executable file and follow the on-screen instructions.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402348...

Source:

https://www.****/knowledge/fix-qualco...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

AngelCarreno, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Surface Go driver or hardware related problem

1. Microsoft Surface Go driver or hardware related problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface driver

2. intel wifi 6 ax201 driver is experiencing driver - or hardware - related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel wifi 6 ax201 driver is experiencing driver - or hardware - related problems: Hey, I put a new SSD into my Surface Laptop Go and installed windows 10 home. The issue is that I can't connect to the internet because I'm getting this message "intel wifi 6 ax201 driver is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems". I've tried a bunch of different...
  3. intel wifi 6 ax201 driver is experiencing driver - or hardware - related problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel wifi 6 ax201 driver is experiencing driver - or hardware - related problems: Hey, I put a new SSD into my Surface Laptop Go and installed windows 10 home. The issue is that I can't connect to the internet because I'm getting this message "intel wifi 6 ax201 driver is experiencing driver - or hardware-related problems". I've tried a bunch of different...
  4. intel wifi 6 ax201 driver is experiencing driver - or hardware - related problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Realtek 8822ce is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

Realtek 8822ce is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I did get this problem a few months back, it was gone but now it's back it's been three times like thisSome info;TUF A15 laptopWindows 11 latest drivers and allDriver: Realtek 8822ce WiFi DriverEvery morning when I open up a game, my WiFi suddenly disconnected. I checked my...
  6. Realtek 8822ce is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek 8822ce is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I did get this problem a few months back, it was gone but now it's back it's been three times like thisSome info;TUF A15 laptopWindows 11 latest drivers and allDriver: Realtek 8822ce WiFi DriverEvery morning when I open up a game, my WiFi suddenly disconnected. I checked my...
  7. wireless network adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wireless network adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems: I have an msi gs75 and i cant connect to the internet, i have tried to reset my network however that isn’t working. i have windows 10 and up until now there hasn’t been a problem with laptop. Any suggestions?...
  8. microsoft surface go

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft surface go: good afternoon, i have a new surface go and activated it last week / today i have switched it on after using a keyboard for the very first time / after typing password i got a black screen / at the right corner some words appear - activate windows / but the only command i...
  9. Microsoft Surface Go

Microsoft Surface Go: I am one of the first on the planet to own a Microsoft Surface Go. Thought it would be a good substitute for ipad. More power and more options, etc... It seems, however I cannot use it as a Kindle reader, cannot load the Kindle app. Any suggestions?...
  10. Hardware / Driver Related Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware / Driver Related Issues: [ATTACH] Hello, recently i installed Windows 10 on an old EarthWalk Lap15EW2 that came with Windows 7 installed, and right after that, I started having problems where I would boot it up and it would instantly hard-lock and i would have to hold down the power button and...