Windows 10: microsoft surface go

Discus and support microsoft surface go in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; good afternoon, i have a new surface go and activated it last week / today i have switched it on after using a keyboard for the very first time /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Martin_honey, Oct 13, 2019.

1. microsoft surface go

good afternoon,

i have a new surface go and activated it last week / today i have switched it on after using a keyboard for the very first time / after typing password i got a black screen / at the right corner some words appear - activate windows / but the only command i could use is ctr shift delete to get the task manager - i see the cursor but do not know, how to start windows again / thank you

regards Martin

:)

Martin_honey, Oct 13, 2019

2. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Problem updating Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 feature updates

Hi,

I have manage to install image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...erecoveryimage and download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

What I did to reset your Surface from a USB recovery drive was:
    Step 1: Make sure your Surface is turned off and plugged in (hold down the power
    button for 30 seconds).
    Step 2: Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 3: Press and hold the volume-down button while you press and release the
    power button on your Surface.
    Step 4: When the Surface logo appears, release the volume button.
    Step 5: When prompted, select the language and keyboard layout you want.
    Step 6: Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    If prompted for a recovery key, select Skip this drive at the bottom of the
    screen.
    Step 7: Select the target operating system you wish to reset. This
    refers to the current operating system installed on your Surface.
    Step 8: Select Yes, repartition the drives, and on the next page, select Next.
    Step 9: Choose Just remove my files.
    Step 10: Select Reset.
    Surface restarts and the Surface logo displays while the reset process continues
    (this can take a while).

This always fails and I have to do the below which continues installation.
    Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart.
    2. Boot from the media.
    3. Select Repair Your Computer.
    Select Troubleshoot.

1. Choose Command Prompt from the menu:
    Type in the command:
    Diskpart
    Type in the command:
    List disk (Note which disk is your Boot drive number mine is 0)
    Type in the command:
    Sel disk 0
    Type in the command:
    List vol (Note which volume is the EFI partition mine is 4)
    Type in the command:
    Sel vol 4
    Type in the command:
    assign letter=V:
    Type in the command:
    Exit
    Type in the command:
    V:
    After you have assigned a drive letter Using Diskpart You can format the EFI partition:
    Example: if you assigned a letter V to the partition the command would be:
    format V: /FS:FAT32
    Type in the command:
    bcdboot C:\windows /s V: /f UEFI

Now I have an issue that I cannot install Feature Updates. They keep failing to install.
    Any ideas how to resolve issue?

jaburmester, Oct 13, 2019
  4. microsoft surface go

Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

microsoft surface go

1. microsoft surface go - Similar Threads - microsoft surface

2. Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3: I am having issues with the wifi network adapter dropping. Through Geek Squad and my Xfinity cable company I have had them check, run and update everthing. Even reinstalling the adapter. Still have issues with dropping. Please help....
  3. Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network adaptor keeps dropping in windows 11 on my Microsoft surface 3: I am having issues with the wifi network adapter dropping. Through Geek Squad and my Xfinity cable company I have had them check, run and update everthing. Even reinstalling the adapter. Still have issues with dropping. Please help....
  4. Microsoft Surface 4 Laptop Updated and Will Not Post/Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface 4 Laptop Updated and Will Not Post/Boot: Hello!A user updated their Surface Laptop 4 overnight and when they came back in the following day, it would no longer boot. Upon review, I did find that it was fully unable to POST, get to BIOS, etc. This laptop is just 2 months out of support, so I can't send it to...
  5. Microsoft Surface 4 Laptop Updated and Will Not Post/Boot

Microsoft Surface 4 Laptop Updated and Will Not Post/Boot: Hello!A user updated their Surface Laptop 4 overnight and when they came back in the following day, it would no longer boot. Upon review, I did find that it was fully unable to POST, get to BIOS, etc. This laptop is just 2 months out of support, so I can't send it to...
  6. Do anyone.know why Microsoft surface pro 9 when you go to microsoft store does not let you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do anyone.know why Microsoft surface pro 9 when you go to microsoft store does not let you...: I did lots of hints and steps that would help me ,and all the updates and restart but still does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-anyoneknow-why-microsoft-surface-pro-9-when-you/883984a6-5dbf-4c38-a588-7c83e3671a50
  7. Do anyone.know why Microsoft surface pro 9 when you go to microsoft store does not let you...

Do anyone.know why Microsoft surface pro 9 when you go to microsoft store does not let you...: I did lots of hints and steps that would help me ,and all the updates and restart but still does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-anyoneknow-why-microsoft-surface-pro-9-when-you/883984a6-5dbf-4c38-a588-7c83e3671a50
  8. My Microsoft surface Windows 10 failed to boot up. What will I do to recover from it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft surface Windows 10 failed to boot up. What will I do to recover from it: My Microsoft surface laptop with Windows 10 can not boot up . What should I do to recover from it. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-surface-windows-10-failed-to-boot-up/7ec836e7-3f08-4c91-8926-e928095d6207
  9. My Microsoft surface Windows 10 failed to boot up. What will I do to recover from it

My Microsoft surface Windows 10 failed to boot up. What will I do to recover from it: My Microsoft surface laptop with Windows 10 can not boot up . What should I do to recover from it. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-surface-windows-10-failed-to-boot-up/7ec836e7-3f08-4c91-8926-e928095d6207
  10. My Microsoft surface Windows 10 failed to boot up. What will I do to recover from it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging