Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Keyboard is going to sleep mode and reconnects after 10-20 seconds.

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Keyboard is going to sleep mode and reconnects after 10-20 seconds. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a very nice MS Surface Keyboard bluetooth. After some time of inactivity or after locking my computer the keyboard is in a sleep mode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KonradPuchala, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Microsoft Surface Keyboard is going to sleep mode and reconnects after 10-20 seconds.

Hi

I have a very nice MS Surface Keyboard bluetooth. After some time of inactivity or after locking my computer the keyboard is in a sleep mode and reconnects very slowly. I have to wait 10-20s for my keyboard to be back. I have no power options in bluetooth device properties, so I cannot switch off the setting "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".

Please help

Microsoft Surface Keyboard is going to sleep mode and reconnects after 10-20 seconds. 223c406f-9cdc-4126-805e-ce9927af18c3?upload=true.png

:)

KonradPuchala, Aug 10, 2020

2. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and updating on the status.

I suggest you to perform a Power Drain by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Hold the power button down 20-30 seconds.
    • Hold the volume rocker up and power on for almost 15 seconds.
    • After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.
    • Press and release the power button to turn your Surface back on.

Also, refer the post by Josh_F from the link provided below:

Surface Pro 4 - Screen won't wake from sleep

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Microsoft Surface Keyboard is going to sleep mode and reconnects after 10-20 seconds.

Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

hi, thank you. I followed your advice but just worked for turn off and turn on and I am still encountering the screen not on after sleep. look forward to any further assistance for this screen not on after sleep. Thank you

SokthearithYi, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Surface Keyboard is going to sleep mode and reconnects after 10-20 seconds.

1. Microsoft Surface Keyboard is going to sleep mode and reconnects after 10-20 seconds. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Keyboard

2. Internet slow to reconnect after going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet slow to reconnect after going to sleep: Work issued Dell laptop connected to internet via ethernet dock. Never had an issue with reconnecting until recently when I leave it for a while, it takes forever to reconnect to the internet. May be related to latest Windows updates which are administered by my employer, but...
  3. Internet slow to reconnect after going to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet slow to reconnect after going to sleep: Work issued Dell laptop connected to internet via ethernet dock. Never had an issue with reconnecting until recently when I leave it for a while, it takes forever to reconnect to the internet. May be related to latest Windows updates which are administered by my employer, but...
  4. Internet slow to reconnect after going to sleep

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface Go 2 - Microsoft Surface Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard...: I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Go 2 back in July. Everything was working great until I noticed that the Modern Mouse and Surface Go Keyboard I purchased with it would randomly start disconnecting. This would usually be after leaving my desk for a few minutes. I have...
  6. Surface Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse going to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse going to sleep: I run Windows 10 most recent public updates on Surface Pro. I have the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse connected via bluetooth. Last 4 weeks when I go away from the computer for awhile min 15 mins the keyboard/mouse go to sleep. Sometimes it even falls asleep while on...
  7. Microsoft Surface Keyboard Lag/Delay after sleep

Microsoft Surface Keyboard Lag/Delay after sleep: Hello, This question was asked before but these answers didn't help. I just got new Microsoft Surface Keyboard and after I'm away for 5-10 mins it goes to sleep and when I try to type something it freezes for 5-7 seconds. What I have and did: Recent Updated Windows...
  8. Wifi not reconnecting after sleep mode

Wifi not reconnecting after sleep mode: Hi All, every time i bring my computer out of sleep mode it does not reconnect to the wifi in my home. I have to manually open the wifi settings and press the connect button. I have checked the tab that says 'connect automatically' and it makes no difference. Does anyone else...
  9. Surface Pro won't reconnect to Internet after sleep.

Surface Pro won't reconnect to Internet after sleep.: Windows 10 machine won't reconnect to Internet after sleep. I must restart or shutdown completely instead of sleep mode. Network adapters reset. Didn't help....
  10. Reconnect gray microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard

Reconnect gray microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard: I changed the batteries, removed from the devices connected to bluetooth and I still cannot reconnect the keyboard. It is not discoverable. I also need a manual. Thank you...