Windows 10: Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, windows screen logo glitches, then switches off

Discus and support Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, windows screen logo glitches, then switches off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all,Im having an issue with my windows surface laptop, it abruptly switched off. I tried to turn it on, the startup windows logo kept glitching then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Fsubeiti, May 2, 2021.

1. Fsubeiti Win User

Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, windows screen logo glitches, then switches off

Hi all,Im having an issue with my windows surface laptop, it abruptly switched off. I tried to turn it on, the startup windows logo kept glitching then laptop turned off again, im not sure why its doing this, I would really appreciate you’re recommendations on troubleshootingMany thanks

:)

Fsubeiti, May 2, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, windows screen logo glitches, then switches off :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, May 2, 2021
  3. Ztruker Win User
    How do I wipe the drive on a Windows 10 Surface Pro 4 computer?

Found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...m-a-usb-device

Ztruker, May 2, 2021
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, windows screen logo glitches, then switches off

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, windows screen logo glitches, then switches off [​IMG]

Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, windows screen logo glitches, then switches off [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, May 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, windows screen logo glitches, then switches off - Similar Threads - Microsoft surface laptop

2. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I...
  3. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system is starting up. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I...
  4. Laptop goes blank screen after Windows logo on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, window icon glitches, then switches off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft surface laptop won’t startup, window icon glitches, then switches off: Hi all,Im having an issue with my windows surface laptop, it suddenly switched off. I tried to turn it on, the startup windows icon keeps glitching then laptop turned off again, im not sure why its doing this, I would really appreciate you’re recommendations on...
  6. Surface Pro six startup screen glitching

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Pro six startup screen glitching: I have a surface pro 6 and when i try startup it just glitches. the windows symbol duplicates then does a closing up animation then starts again. could someone please help. I then tried pressing the off button and it is now staying on the windows symbol without stopping....
  7. Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop goes to blank screen after Windows logo at startup: A few days ago I ran Windows Update and now the screen goes blank shortly after the Windows logo appears when the system starts. In Windows recovery mode, the screen is fine. I ran the advanced options to fix startup problems and after the screen is fine until I reboot again...
  8. Surface Pro Stuck on Windows Logo screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro Stuck on Windows Logo screen: Recently when I was using my Surface Pro 4, the screen suddenly crashed. I could still move my cursor, but could not access any apps, close apps, etc. This is when I forced shut down my laptop by using the 30 seconds button trick, which usually worked. This time, when I tried...
  9. monitor switches off on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor switches off on startup: After updates the computer switches OFF the monitor on startup. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-switches-off-on-startup/ec15c7e7-1fb1-4586-9164-6c64e471c3c9
  10. Windows logo on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on startup: i get a windows logo on start up that has a circle spinning below it and it does that for about 2 minutes anyone know how to fix it? 29172

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro logo appears then turns off