Windows 10: Microsoft Surface launches a warranty primed for schools and education

Discus and support Microsoft Surface launches a warranty primed for schools and education in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft was founded on the principle that people can do remarkable things when technology is within reach. Core to our mission – to empower every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Surface launches a warranty primed for schools and education

Source: Microsoft Surface launches a warranty primed for schools and education | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 13, 2016
  2. susan_709 Win User

Surface Pro 3 and Google Classroom App

Is the Google Classrom App (part of Google for Education) available for the Surface Pro 3? My son needs it for school and I cannot find it. Thank you!

susan_709, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Student Discount on Windows 10?

You might be able to get Windows 10 Education for free through your school or present ID that might make you eligible to download it for free:

Student offers - Microsoft Education

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/stude...

Andre Da Costa, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Surface launches a warranty primed for schools and education

1. Microsoft Surface launches a warranty primed for schools and education - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface launches

2. Microsoft Education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Education: Hi everyone,I am a student and want to install windows on my MacBook worked with the M1 chip. Fortunately, I got a licence key from my university, but when I download a parallel desktop and enter that activation key, it can't run without any reason! Could anyone help me with...
  3. Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard: Is there warranty for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? I purchased one for a staff member in the office on in September 2021, and the keyboard has stopped working. She has tried all of the troubleshooting tips and our IT department said that it looks...
  4. Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warranty for Microsoft Sculpt keyboard: Is there warranty for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Keyboard & Mouse? I purchased one for a staff member in the office on in September 2021, and the keyboard has stopped working. She has tried all of the troubleshooting tips and our IT department said that it looks...
  5. Microsoft Surface Laptop still under warranty won't operate Windows 11 - Microsoft says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Laptop still under warranty won't operate Windows 11 - Microsoft says...: I own a Microsoft Surface Laptop that is still in its warranty period. I've been told that its processor is not compatible with Windows 11. Microsoft have told me this is a software issue, therefore not covered by warranty. I beg to differ, it is because of my hardware I...
  6. Microsoft Warranty for Wireless Mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Warranty for Wireless Mouse: I have a question regarding the warranty of a wireless mouse. Product is only 3 months old, and covered by a 2-year warranty. The dongle broke while I was removing it from the USB port. The metal casing that covers the USB separated, and the dongle no longer stays in, so...
  7. 25+ updates for Microsoft Teams for Education for Back to School July

in Windows 10 News
    25+ updates for Microsoft Teams for Education for Back to School July: 2020 has been wild. COVID-19 has reached all corners of the world, impacting and interrupting the way educators teach, students learn, parents support learners, and how we lead our daily lives. Microsoft Teams for Education has been right there alongside educators, students,...
  8. Change prime Microsoft ID

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change prime Microsoft ID: Hi. I've just set up a new laptop for my pal. She couldn't remember her MS password and has changed her phone number so there were longish delays getting a new password. In the end I set her laptop up using my MS login. I've now been able to get my pal a new password and I...
  9. Limited warranty terms updated for Surface, Xbox, and accessories

in Windows 10 News
    Limited warranty terms updated for Surface, Xbox, and accessories: Info about warranties, extended service plans, and Terms & Conditions for your device Applies to: Surface Devices, Xbox One, Xbox 360 Important To read the Microsoft Complete Terms and Conditions, you must use a PDF viewer, PDF-enabled browser, or view through a device with...
  10. Microsoft’s affordable Surface tablets will be primarily aimed at the education market

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s affordable Surface tablets will be primarily aimed at the education market: Last week, we reported that the Microsoft is planning to launch an affordable Surface tablet with Windows 10. Meanwhile, more information about this upcoming device surfaced online. The upcoming Surface tablet is specially designed by focusing schools and educational...