Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen bulging and orange tinting

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen bulging and orange tinting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few years ago I won a free Microsoft Surface Pro 4 at a seminar I attended, and since then used the Pro 4 as my daily laptop. Only recently, about a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PH4NT0M17, Dec 24, 2018.

1. PH4NT0M17 Win User

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen bulging and orange tinting

A few years ago I won a free Microsoft Surface Pro 4 at a seminar I attended, and since then used the Pro 4 as my daily laptop. Only recently, about a month ago, I started to notice a gold/orange streak on the left side of my screen about an inch and a half above the windows mark. I paid it little mind and thought it was a color issue. About 2 weeks ago, the screen began to pop off from the frame and I started to get worried, because I have all my information on this laptop for college and other stuff. At this current moment, the right side of my screen is getting the exact same gold/orange streak. And the left side of the screen has almost popped off entirely, as I can see the adhesive peeling away. The only part of the screen holding together is the top left corner, the top bottom corner holding on barely. What can I do?

:)

PH4NT0M17, Dec 24, 2018

2. Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro 4 - April 12

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 4 (12 April 2018) Surface

Brink, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen bulging and orange tinting - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Pro

2. Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?: I just updated to Win11 recently. I scheduled Night Light to come on, but it was too dark and too much red. I turned it off, and it's still not right. I've gone through everything I can think of in Personalization and Display. It looks like there is a filter permanently over...
  3. Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen dark and tinted orange?: I just updated to Win11 recently. I scheduled Night Light to come on, but it was too dark and too much red. I turned it off, and it's still not right. I've gone through everything I can think of in Personalization and Display. It looks like there is a filter permanently over...
  4. Orange tint for a second or two!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Orange tint for a second or two!: Yesterday I updated window 10 with the cumulative 21h2 update and now every now and again I get a orange tint on my screen for a second or 2 then it returns to normal. I've checked the night light settings and everything is turned off. I've also turned it on and off again to...
  5. Microsoft Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4: I have a Surface Pro 4, that got screwed up during a windows update. Now the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I have tried the usual things. Like using Diskpart etc, the device can no longer see the internal hard drive. I believe this to be a known issue. Has...
  6. Surface Pro 4 blurry screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 4 blurry screen: I have a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. Everything was working fine and then my screen started shaking up and down really fast and now is blurry. Every thing is blurry. The loading page, websites, the main screen. I have tried restarting, updating and running the...
  7. Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Jumpy Surface Pro 4 Screen: My Surface Pro 4 has been having issues with a jumpy screen for a while now, but for the first several months the issue would go away upon restarting. Now it happens all the time. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with how hot the computer gets, the blurriness remains...
  8. Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Surface Pro 4 screen flicker: Hi, My surface pro 4 screen seems to flicker very badly when the surface is heated. Is there a way to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/surface-pro-4-screen-flicker/ae06ccda-4e7d-4249-9554-09ada6f80c7f
  9. Surface pro 4 screen

Surface pro 4 screen: Hi, My sp4 had this flickering issue for a while, and I found out that there is a chance for replacement if it is within 3 years from the purchase, so I wonder where can I check the purchase date (I lost the receipt). Also, there is no way to fix this? Some people says it...
  10. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen flicker

Microsoft Surface Pro 4 screen flicker: Hi There, I currently have a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 connected to one of these docks: [img] When connected to a dual screen setup the screen flickers bad and it is very annoying to work with. Once I unplug the dock and plug one monitor straight into the surface...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bulging screen surface pro 4

2. microsoft surface bulging screen

3. surface screen bulging

4. windows surface bulging screen,
  5. bulged screen on surface 4