Windows 10: microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro

Discus and support microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; THIS IS A WARNING NOT A QUESTION. I have tried to fix this **** for months. Nothing works and it never will. ! ! ! W A R N I N G ! ! ! DO NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Punchcard Steve, Jul 31, 2020.

1. microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro

THIS IS A WARNING NOT A QUESTION. I have tried to fix this **** for months. Nothing works and it never will.

! ! ! W A R N I N G ! ! !

DO NOT BUY AIRPODS PRO IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM ON A SURFACE PRO computer.

Every two nights I have to uninstall the Marvell Bluetooth drivers and reinstall them then re-pair the AirPods Pro to be able to walk on the damn treadmill and listen to music. Microsoft does NOT have it's **** together, Air Pods Pro do NOT work with Surface Pro 5 or 6.

This has been going on for SIX months and Microsoft does not care. This is just BS. The drivers are garbage, the Surface Pro 5 and 6 are garbage. The fight between Apple and Microsoft is so bad that you cannot mix their hardware. Just stick with one and take their limitations. I choose Linux. My Linux box works with both air pods pro and never needs a driver reinstall.

:)

Punchcard Steve, Jul 31, 2020
  2. ShawnIsi Win User

Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5

I connect my airpods with my Surface Pro 5 but it doesn't play sound. It keeps disconnecting. When I press connect it disconnects again. I read forums where you disable the power saving options under Human Interface Devices in the Device Manager (Control
    Panel) but they don't show up there.

ShawnIsi, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Airpods pro connectivity to Surface Book 2

I can't connect my airpods pro headphones to my SB2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

JoanneJoanne2, Jul 31, 2020
  4. microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro

Airpods wont connect to surface pro 6

Hi, I'm Elise, an independent advisor and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Just to confirm are you following the steps detailed from Apple support to connect:

On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on.4 If you have an Android device, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.

With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.

Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.

When your AirPods appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select them.

Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices

Kind Regards,

Elise

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

EliseM_456, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro

1. microsoft surface pro 5 and 6 are incompatable with Apple AirPods Pro - Similar Threads - microsoft surface pro

2. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  3. Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 5: Doing the windows 11 update via USB it states that processor is not compatible. The computer is only 3 years old, not sure I would buy another if it is out of date that quick!Its not like it is a ASUS or Dell laptop, it is a Microsoft product. Why haven't you continued...
  4. Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Pro disconnect from Surface Pro 5: I connect my airpods with my Surface Pro 5 but it doesn't play sound. It keeps disconnecting. When I press connect it disconnects again. I read forums where you disable the power saving options under Human Interface Devices in the Device Manager Control Panel but they don't...
  5. Microsoft surface pro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft surface pro 5: Sorry this is a long one but please help! My first surface failed so my insurance gave me another one which im sure is a refurb. From first using it, i often had issues with turning it on. It seemed as though the power button just wouldnt respond and i'd have to hit it a...
  6. Airpods wont connect to surface pro 6

Airpods wont connect to surface pro 6: Hello, I have a surface pro 6, and although I am able to pair my airpods with my surface pro, I used to be able to connect them to my computer but now I am no longer able to. They just do that thing where I click on them to connect and it says either "cannot connect" or...
  7. Updates for the Microsoft Surface Pro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates for the Microsoft Surface Pro 5: I have tried to update what is needed in order to get Microsoft Word and PowerPoint to work again. However, it just brings me to security and I clicked on the things that are needed to get my Surface Pro secured. When doing this I check for updates in security and it does...
  8. Surface Pro 5

Surface Pro 5: Hi everyone! My Surface is stuck in an "infinite boot loop" I have done everything to try and fix it. I already tried to use the Recovery Media Tool on a USB, however, no drives come up when I try to reinstall windows. So, I then tried to manually create a partition drive in...
  9. New Surface Pro 5 and Surface Pro 6 firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 29

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro 5 and Surface Pro 6 firmware for Windows 10 - Aug. 29: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro (5th Gen) devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro 6 devices running Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows...
  10. Surface Pro 6?

Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a