Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is getting restart

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is getting restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is not allowing me to do any job on it and shuts down once any application is opened. What is the solution for the issue??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HrishikeshKanitkar, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is getting restart

Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is not allowing me to do any job on it and shuts down once any application is opened. What is the solution for the issue??

:)

HrishikeshKanitkar, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Octavean Win User

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

The Asus Eee Slate EP121 Core i5 based Windows 7 tablet and Samsung Series 7 Windows 7 (Core i5) tablet series pricing were slightly more expensive then the Microsoft Surface Pro and other Windows 8 Pro tablets. So a price break is already there.

People suggesting The Microsoft Surface Pro and other Windows 8 Pro tablets should be cheaper seem to think or suggest that products like this never existed before or are unprecedented when they are in fact only the latest generation.

Or perhaps you are confusing them with cheaper less powerful ARM based tablets,…

This statement isn’t completely accurate or possibly outright wrong. You are likely confusing the Windows RT based Microsoft Surface tablet with the as of yet unreleased Surface Pro Windows 8 Pro tablet.

The average Windows 8 Pro 64bit install footprint is likely greater then 16GB. The Windows 8 Pro 32bit install footprint may fit into a 16GB envelope but I don’t think OEMs will choose to go that route. However, if the Microsoft Surface Pro is anything like the Asus Eee Slate EP121 Core i5 based tablet PC then the installed mSATA SSD is user upgradeable. I can upgrade the default OEM 64GB mSATA SSD on my Asus model to ~240GB / ~256GB or greater. I can also upgrade the Bluetooth / WiFi module to support IEEE 802.11ac,….

Octavean, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Ravenas Win User
    Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

All of this doesn't matter what so ever. The fact is Windows 8 tablets are priced way too high. People are going to by the iPad long before they ever buy these simply because of price point. Microsoft had a great idea to have the same UI across all of their devices, but they are dead in the water due to price.

Ravenas, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is getting restart

Problem after trying to reinstall Win 10 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4

Hi all,

I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 but when it gets to Getting finished near the end I get a dialog box saying Windows could not update the computer's boot configuration. Installation cannot proceed.
    I then try the following:

1. Boot into your recovery USB and go to the CMD
    2. type "diskpart" then "list disk"
    3. select the internal drive: "select disk 0"
    4. list volumes: "list vol" and select the boot volume (should be ~260MB): "select vol 1"
    5. Then assign a drive letter to the partition: "assign letter=b:" 6.exit disk partition and "cd /d b:EFI\Microsoft\Boot"
    6. run "bootrec /fixboot"
    7. rename the BCD file "ren BCD BCD.bak"
    8. recreate the BCD store: "bcdboot c:\Windows /l en-gb /s b: /f ALL
    9. Reboot
    When I get to step 6 I always get an Access is denied error.

Please advise how to resolve issue

I am using a Windows Surface Pro 4.

It should not be so complicated.

Thank you for all help.

jaburmester, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is getting restart

1. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 is getting restart - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Pro

2. microsoft surface pro 6 spamming “qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq i”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft surface pro 6 spamming “qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq i”: my surface pro 6 is about 3-4 years old, and i left it on for a while and came back, woke it up, and it kept spamming qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqi. Ocasionally will stop if i hold down another key for a whike after i release but starts scrolling up and spamming qiqiqiqiqiqqi after. I...
  3. microsoft surface pro 6 spamming “qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq i”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft surface pro 6 spamming “qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq i”: my surface pro 6 is about 3-4 years old, and i left it on for a while and came back, woke it up, and it kept spamming qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqi. Ocasionally will stop if i hold down another key for a whike after i release but starts scrolling up and spamming qiqiqiqiqiqqi after. I...
  4. microsoft surface pro 6 spamming “qiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiqiq i”

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Surface pro 6 is not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface pro 6 is not boot: Hi, My surface pro 6 is not start up anymore. Windows logo is shown and then disappears. this happens until the battery is out. So i try to boot it from usb. I downloaded the image from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/surface-recovery-image to create the bootable device....
  6. Surface pro 6 error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface pro 6 error: When trying to add a school account it says that the system cannot find the file specified. Don't really know what to do from here Is there any fix? I already tried using the scanning system using the cmd...
  7. Surface pro 6 won’t restart . Just stuck on “Restarting “

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface pro 6 won’t restart . Just stuck on “Restarting “: Hit restart. Just stuck with “restarting” on screen. Have tried ctrl+Alt+del https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6-wont-restart-just-stuck-on/6b2d4fd6-43b6-436c-9ec4-9487c3965bf6
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro 6 will not print color

Microsoft Surface Pro 6 will not print color: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 6. I bought it in Dec. I also have an HP 5540 All-in-One printer. The printer prints color from all 3 of my phones, tablets, and husband's macbook henceforth, crapbook. I bought the Surface, because I HATE apple. You don't understand. I HATE...
  9. Microsoft Surface pro 6 boot failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Surface pro 6 boot failure: I have a MS Surface pro 6 1796 . I got error 0xc0000185 and blue screen I have created a boot recovery disc on my mac, and it gets me up and running but i cannot get the machine to start in safe mode none of the menu's i see match what is online and I cannot get to safe...
  10. Surface Pro 6?

Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a