Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have recently acquired a refurbished Microsoft Surface Pro1. It runs well, except one nagging matter which I am unable to resolve. Will appreciate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by davidhk, Sep 28, 2017.

1. davidhk Win User

Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order

I have recently acquired a refurbished Microsoft Surface Pro1.
    It runs well, except one nagging matter which I am unable to resolve.
    Will appreciate greatly if someone shows me the answer.

The issue is simple : the contents listed in Programs and Features are in alphabetically "descending order"..... from Z to A.
    I cannot, for the life of me, find an option to list them from A to Z.
    Not a big deal. Just bugging me that I cannot change that.
    My screenshot.......

Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Sep 28, 2017

2. Windows Anniverssry Update

Hi Gerry

Thanks for prompt reply

Checked Programs and Features and "ParetoLogic" is not in the installed list, placed in alphabetical order and did search but not there ?

Gordon Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order :)

Gordonline, Sep 28, 2017
  3. Remove alphabet from App Listing on Windows 10 Start Menu?

Yep... Microsoft is listening...

Three months on and we still have the unnecessary and child like
    alphabet feature to awkwardly scroll through to see our programs.

A SIMPLE 'Program List Only' feature should not be beyond the ability of Microsoft... but it is!

MarkNewmankcbi, Sep 28, 2017
  4. davidhk Win User

Never mind.
    I must be getting senile. Windows 101. And it took me a day to fix it.

My sincere apology for wasting your time reading this.

davidhk, Sep 28, 2017
Thema:

1. Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Pro1

2. list folders/files in alphabet order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    list folders/files in alphabet order: in windows when listing the files in alphabet order, the order is different from listing the folders with the same names. please see the screenshot attached. can you make them unanimous? i think the order for folders makes more sense....
  3. list folders/files in alphabet order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    list folders/files in alphabet order: in windows when listing the files in alphabet order, the order is different from listing the folders with the same names. please see the screenshot attached. can you make them unanimous? i think the order for folders makes more sense....
  4. bulgarian alphabet wron order

in Windows 10 Customization
    bulgarian alphabet wron order: I'm using windows 10, Greek edition. I've installed also the Bulgarian alphabet but the keys don't correspond to the right letters. There are a lot of common letters between the latin and the bulgarian alphabet. Shouldn't they be at the same place as in English? Is there a...
  5. REVERSE alphabetical order

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    REVERSE alphabetical order: I have obviously hit some key by mistake and now all my files are listed in REVERSE alphabetical order. What key did I hit and how do I get back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-alphabetical-order/55287b16-0c81-4ad4-9f28-82ead3c88328"
  6. alphabetical list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alphabetical list: my alphabetical list on left side of screen has disappeared. don't know why. can't get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alphabetical-list/0387fca3-70ed-441d-8512-b9f7f6e5f7bb
  7. alphabetization feature

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    alphabetization feature: Why would the alphabetization feature stop working in one of my documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/alphabetization-feature/e5681d3a-47ef-4a2d-8cb4-fb570b483ae4
  8. App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App or Program That can Alphabetize a list: Hi, all. I'm looking for a program, similar to wordpad, that can put all the items listed in alphabetical order. I already have Open office installed, but there's no option that I can find in that program that has the capability I'm looking for. I've looked around on the Net,...
  9. Win 10: not all programs are alphabetically listed

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10: not all programs are alphabetically listed: My Windows 10 START button shows an alphabetical listing of programs on my PC, but some are missing - how come? Is there a way for Win 10 to display ALL of my executable files (including any that I've downloaded and installed) ? For example, my vlc.exe program (from...
  10. Start menu not in alphabetical order

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu not in alphabetical order: Hello, I normally organize and rename the shortcuts in the start menu (in the folder ...\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu) to shorter or more memorable names. However, my start menu is not in alphabetical order anymore. For example: I've renamed "Adobe Photoshop...