Windows 10: Microsoft Surface rumor roundup

Discus and support Microsoft Surface rumor roundup in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The latest Microsoft rumors are pointing to a Windows 10 hardware launch this Fall, but no brand-new Kaby Lake-powered Surface devices until later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Surface rumor roundup

Read more: Microsoft Surface rumor roundup: What's on tap for this Fall (and beyond) | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jul 4, 2016
  2. 7thSense Win User

new windows phone

This is the rumored Surface phone from Microsoft. It is an old render and if my memory serves me correctly it is a fan render.

7thSense, Jul 4, 2016
  3. The concept of Surface phone is real, really we are about to witness a surface phone in 2017

We are really going to witness a surface smartphone in 2017?. There are many expected best upcoming smartphones in 2017, which is in the
    rumors but out of all, i heared the best rumors and leaks about Surface Phone from Microsoft, the leaks were like it will have 8GB of RAM 500+ storage space and some other things my question is that, first is there will be any so called Surface Phone from
    Microsoft or not, if yes then the specs are really going to be so monstrous ?.

theSachinbhatt, Jul 4, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Surface rumor roundup

1. Microsoft Surface rumor roundup - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface rumor

2. microsoft surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft surface: microsoft surface pro m3 - 4gb - 128gb is it going to get windows 11 as you said that is planned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-surface/6ae22692-e671-4e3c-91d2-177972b29db9
  3. Microsoft surface

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft surface: My daughter's surface has a code of 0x80075FO5, the surface is connected to our home wireless modem but each time I do a search it indicates that there is no Wifi found and the display code is as listed. The device is an older surface and works well but I cannot go to the...
  4. Microsoft not giving up: Windows Lite rumors surface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft not giving up: Windows Lite rumors surface: While Microsoft's Windows operating system is still going strong, the company is facing tough competition in the classroom and Universities. Google Chromebooks are doing well there thanks to a combination of cheap prices and ease of use; Chromebooks use cloud storage and...
  5. Microsoft Surface

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface: each time the computer performs an update I have to enter a 48 numeric key. Is there away that I can configure the laptop so I will not have to enter the code every time? ***Moved from: (Surface Book 2 / Install, update, and repair)***...
  6. Rumor: Microsoft’s new phone called Surface Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Rumor: Microsoft’s new phone called Surface Mobile: Some Chinese leaks appear to provide some details of Microsoft’s Windows phone successor which could possibly be called the Surface Mobile. The details were first found by Twitter user, h0x0d, who has often been a reliable Microsoft news tipster in the past. Tweet —...
  7. Microsoft rumored to be working on “new experiences” for mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rumored to be working on “new experiences” for mobile: Following Microsoft’s massive mobile retreatment last year and a disappointing Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update this year, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to remain excited about the company’s mobile OS. Windows Insiders don’t have many more reasons to be optimistic as...
  8. OneNote July roundup

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote July roundup: This month the OneNote team is pleased to release new capabilities to enhance inking, clipping content from the web and working with others. We have a lot of great things to share with you, so let’s dive right in. Inking with OneNote Ink effects—Sometimes a simple color...
  9. OneNote October roundup

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote October roundup: This month, the OneNote team focused on updating our Android app to launch new features and bring back some fan favorites. We are also introducing new ways to embed content types and improving usability on shared devices. New to the OneNote for Android app Password...
  10. Microsoft to Launch Free Version of Windows 9 – Rumor

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to Launch Free Version of Windows 9 – Rumor: Windows 9 is Microsoft’s next big project in the OS industry, with some people close to the development plans indicating that it’s very likely to debut in early 2015. But a new report released by Russian Windows leaker WZor and coming via myce.com claims that Windows 9 is...