Windows 10: Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know

Discus and support Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft at its Surface Event at New York City yesterday announced the second generation Surface Studio 2. The Surface Studio 2 is on similar lines to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 3, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know

Microsoft at its Surface Event at New York City yesterday announced the second generation Surface Studio 2. The Surface Studio 2 is on similar lines to the company’s first generation Surface Studio but comes with upgraded hardware.

The Surface Studio 2 comes with a new liquid crystal technology with a 28-inch display. The company has enhanced the brightness of the device with the Surface Studio 2 now 38 percent brighter and features 22 percent contrast.

The device is powered by an Intel Core 7th Generation i7 processor which is not the latest generation chips. The thought behind Microsoft not using the latest chip in the 2nd generation Surface Studio could be attributed to be a cost saving measure and allowing the company to sell maximum number.

The all in PC comes with 32GB of RAM and provides a maximum storage of up to 2TB. The 2nd generation device also supports the Surface Dial which will be sold separately by the Redmond Giant.

The Surface Studio 2 also comes with USB-C and four different USB 3.0 ports along with a Gigabit Ethernet port and microSD card reader. Microsoft has also confirmed that the device will be sold at a starting price of $3,499 for the 16GB RAM and 1TB of storage variant.

The second variant which comes with 32GB RAM and 2TB storage has been priced at $4,799. Microsoft has also announced a third configuration or variant of the Surface Studio 2 with 1TB of storage and 32GB RAM which will be sold at $4,199.

Microsoft has already opened pre-orders for the Surface Studio 2 and the device will be shipping on November 15th. At its event, Microsoft also announced the Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop which will also go on sale this month.

The post Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Update for Surface Studio - May 4, 2018

Source: Update for Surface Studio (04 May 2018) Surface

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Update for Surface Studio April 18th 2017

Source: Update for Surface Studio (18 April 2017) Surface

Brink, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Surface Studio 2: Everything you need to know - Similar Threads - Microsoft Surface Studio

2. Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything: Clicking on anything unfocused everything. I’m unable to interact with any windows or the taskbar. Hovering over items in the taskbar doesn’t show that they’re hovered over, almost like there’s an invisible mask over it and all my windows.For some reason, I’m still able to...
  3. Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything: Clicking on anything unfocused everything. I’m unable to interact with any windows or the taskbar. Hovering over items in the taskbar doesn’t show that they’re hovered over, almost like there’s an invisible mask over it and all my windows.For some reason, I’m still able to...
  4. Sony PS5 showcase recap: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Sony PS5 showcase recap: Everything you need to know: [media] That’s a wrap! Today was an exciting day for gamers around the world, as the PlayStation 5 showcase granted us our first look at PS5 games under development… and culminated with the reveal of the PS5 system itself. Actually, two PS5 systems....
  5. Dns_probe issues with a surface studio 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dns_probe issues with a surface studio 2: Ive had this computer for about a year now and its been giving me trouble with internet connection for a few months now. I get a lot of dnsprobe_finished_nxdomain which i midigate by running the netsh winsock reset in the command prompt at least once a day. Ive also changed...
  6. What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows 10X? Everything you need to know: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft took off the wraps from various new Surface devices and software features for Windows 10. They not only announced not only new devices but also new features that would be available. One of the new Surface devices announced was [...] This post What...
  7. What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.

in Windows 10 News
    What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know.: [ATTACH] What is Conhost.exe process? Is it useful or do I need to remove it? Is it a virus? Why is it running on my PC with high CPU, Memory or Disk usage? Console Window Host or ConHost.exe are both are [...] This post What is Conhost.exe? Everything you need to know. is...
  8. Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones: New Surface devices, along with new innovations in Windows and Office 365, offer more performance and productivity across your whole life. Today we are proud to share four new Surface products with the world. Products built for people. We put our hearts and souls into...
  9. Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10130: Everything you need to know: While we were not expecting a new build of Windows 10 this week, Microsoft decided to surprise Insiders with a new preview. This time, Microsoft has rolled out Windows 10 build 10130 with a few improvements and some polish. The software giant says that moving forward, we...
  10. Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10122: Everything you need to know: [img] On May 20, Microsoft officially released Windows 10 build 10122 to the Fast ring of updates. In this new build, the company has rolled out an even more stable and polished version of its next operating system. Build 10122 includes a variety of fixes and improvements...