Windows 10: Microsoft surpasses Apple as most valuable company in the world

Discus and support Microsoft surpasses Apple as most valuable company in the world in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Forget FAANG. The new tech heavyweight is ... Microsoft? Microsoft briefly overtook Apple to become the world's most valuable company on Tuesday,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by tomseys, Nov 27, 2018.

1. tomseys Win User

Microsoft surpasses Apple as most valuable company in the world

Microsoft close to overtaking Apple in market value - CNN

:)

tomseys, Nov 27, 2018
  2. ARC1020 Win User

Microsoft on The World’s Most Ethical Companies list 5 years in a row

Source: http://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-is...ears-in-a-row/

Source: http://ethisphere.com/worlds-most-ethical/wme-honorees/

Sooo, basically you can't go too wrong using a Dell PC, with Hitachi Harddrives, running Windows, with MS Office and Photoshop installed and using Google search. *Cool Oddly enough I'm not too far off that...

ARC1020, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Trust_No1 Win User
    Microsoft on The World’s Most Ethical Companies list 5 years in a row

Henry Ford had ethics, he built homes for his workers and help improve their lives, and wanted to build a car the average person could afford. As did many early company manufactures in the US.. Corporate America, corporate everything have lost their moral compass.

Microsoft, Apple and Google are some the most profitable companies in the world, I find no comfort in that. Then again, I believe money is nothing more than a made up entity, it has no real value, it's real goal is to empower some and enslave others. Now if they put at least of 1/3 of the profit or efforts into cleaning up the planet, perhaps I would feel a little better, until then, I will never trust them. IMHO

Trust_No1, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Misiowiec Win User

Google Becomes World’s Most Valuable Brand

Wow, talk about an overinflated balloon. Yes, I am in the ranks of avid Google-users (daily in fact) but can people please take a step back and realise that much of the "value" is actually reputation which can deflate very easily. In addition this is the opinion of one company that focuses on perceived value as of opposed tangible value. Yes, Google is great but it doesn't even come close to sliced bread.

Misiowiec, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft surpasses Apple as most valuable company in the world - Similar Threads - Microsoft surpasses Apple

2. Why the **** is Microsoft such a **** company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the **** is Microsoft such a **** company: Imagine getting a new computerInstalling windowsbut you cantbecause windows FORCES you to create an accountBUTthat is not even allYOUR ACCOUNT NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED CAUSE THERE MAY BE A SECURITY RISKIM **** BOOTING MY PC FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I NEED ACCESS TO A BROWSER TO DO...
  3. Why the **** is Microsoft such a **** company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the **** is Microsoft such a **** company: Imagine getting a new computerInstalling windowsbut you cantbecause windows FORCES you to create an accountBUTthat is not even allYOUR ACCOUNT NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED CAUSE THERE MAY BE A SECURITY RISKIM **** BOOTING MY PC FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I NEED ACCESS TO A BROWSER TO DO...
  4. It's almost 2022 and the browser (Microsoft Edge) that comes default with the world's most...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's almost 2022 and the browser (Microsoft Edge) that comes default with the world's most...: And I think that alone should be enough for it to appear on the front page of Reddit. submitted by /u/JaggieMaggie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/r7wv8a/its_almost_2022_and_the_browser_microsoft_edge/
  5. Microsoft is the most **** company ever made

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft is the most **** company ever made: Microsoft is a joke, my xbox had the screen of death and i did everything to fix it and nothing worked i called microsoft and they said they xant fix anything what a damn **** joke of a company, no wonder nobody is buying the new xbox because microsoft is a joke.NOBODY BUY A...
  6. Microsoft or Apple?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft or Apple?: My question refers to the two manufacturers Microsoft and Apple and the products or operating systems of these giants. Would you rather use Microsoft Windows 10 and a custom PC or would you prefer an Apple product with macOS? Apple and their high price policy is in my...
  7. Announcing 2019 MSRC Most Valuable Security Researchers

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing 2019 MSRC Most Valuable Security Researchers: Earlier today we announced MSRC’s 2018-2019 Most Valuable Security Researchers at Black Hat. The following 75 researchers hail from all corners of the world and possess varied experience and skills, yet all of them have contributed to securing the Microsoft’s customers and...
  8. microsoft world solitare

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft world solitare: I can have a time of 1 hour and twenty minutes and while playing the challenge my time will jump to over 10 hours. I uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't help. Any other ideas?...
  9. Apple apps for Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple apps for Microsoft: I am trying to find an app called Periscope any help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-apps-for-microsoft/f09a1ad9-4fe0-4186-a3c9-8e835039faf4
  10. Microsoft on The World’s Most Ethical Companies list 5 years in a row

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft on The World’s Most Ethical Companies list 5 years in a row: Trust is paramount to the success of any business. At Microsoft, we work hard to build and maintain trust through a shared commitment to ethical and transparent business practices. Our commitments to ethical business practices and strong corporate governance policies are...