Windows 10: Microsoft Sync Toy problems installing

Discus and support Microsoft Sync Toy problems installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have built a new PC with W10 Pro and am wanting to use the app Sync Toy. I surfed to Microsoft and DL'ed it. It wouldnt install but instead I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rocks911, Oct 7, 2018.

1. rocks911 Win User

Microsoft Sync Toy problems installing

So I have built a new PC with W10 Pro and am wanting to use the app Sync Toy. I surfed to Microsoft and DL'ed it. It wouldnt install but instead I got a popup while it was installing that said it couldnt because...
    "This setup requires net framework v. 2.0.50727" and it indicates that it will download the appropriate file from Microsoft. Well a page opens with a Microsoft address and I click on Download and that takes me to a new page that has several other choices:
    .NET Downloads for Linux, macOS, and Windows

Im confused. I dont recall it being this difficult when I installed it on my last machine.

Anybody familiar with Sync Toy?

:)

rocks911, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Oct 7, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft Sync Toy problems installing

Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Sync Toy problems installing

1. Microsoft Sync Toy problems installing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sync Toy

2. Sync Toy error question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Toy error question: This is a SyncToy questionI am using the same folder in the left and right folder. I get the following error " Invalid folder pair - One endpoint is contained within the other. Please select a different folder to continue." I am trying to create a backup of my folders. What...
  3. Sync Toy error question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync Toy error question: This is a SyncToy questionI am using the same folder in the left and right folder. I get the following error " Invalid folder pair - One endpoint is contained within the other. Please select a different folder to continue." I am trying to create a backup of my folders. What...
  4. Can't install Power Toys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Power Toys.: I really find the features included in Microsoft Power Toys very helpful. But I am having a very frustrated problem with it. I once clicked to check for updates, it found updates, installed them, and then after a restart of program, the GUI completely broke. I could not get...
  5. Can't install Power Toys.

Can't install Power Toys.: I really find the features included in Microsoft Power Toys very helpful. But I am having a very frustrated problem with it. I once clicked to check for updates, it found updates, installed them, and then after a restart of program, the GUI completely broke. I could not get...
  6. Power toys not un installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power toys not un installing: power toys not uninstalling or working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-toys-not-un-installing/709e15f4-66c9-4c20-981b-59785d0ae31e
  7. Power toys not un installing

Power toys not un installing: power toys not uninstalling or working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-toys-not-un-installing/709e15f4-66c9-4c20-981b-59785d0ae31e
  8. using sync toy 2.1 preview ques.

using sync toy 2.1 preview ques.: How can I print the PREVIEW list for a pair of directories I want to sync? I can use the "snipit" tool but that means doing lots of "snips" since the preview has over 250 files to be processed....
  9. Installed Power toys 19

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installed Power toys 19: Clicking Power toys icon fails to open it, except on running as Admin it shows in Setting>System. Can anyone help me with this, appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-power-toys-19/2a3f8bdc-3d4a-4fda-9c21-2631105309a9
  10. USING TASK SCHEDULER TO RUN SYNC TOY

in Windows 10 Customization
    USING TASK SCHEDULER TO RUN SYNC TOY: After the Sync Toy process has been set up in Task Scheduler, does the Sync Toy app need to be open at the scheduled start time to allow it to run? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-task-scheduler-to-run-sync-toy/e185258a-cd9a-498b-acac-d4a1549371bc