Windows 10: Microsoft system updates

Discus and support Microsoft system updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The current software design of Microsoft less than adequate design requires users to use their time waiting for blue screens to complete software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndrewGourley, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Microsoft system updates

The current software design of Microsoft less than adequate design requires users to use their time waiting for blue screens to complete software updates. These waste across the world a century of time for the many Microsoft systems being updated. LISTEN MICROSOFT all these updates should be background tasks which will allow the continuous use of our own PC's. The present nonsense Microsoft stops the owner from using his /her for sometime 1/2 hour and it become a Microsoft PC and not a User PC. REDESIGN THE SOFTWARE UPDATES AS BACKGROUND TASKSTHIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A NO BRAINER DESIGN

:)

AndrewGourley, Sep 17, 2021
  2. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Microsoft system updates

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft system updates

1. Microsoft system updates - Similar Threads - Microsoft system updates

2. Microsoft System Update forced restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft System Update forced restarts: This:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-need-absolute-control-over-restarts/502c417e-63e7-4474-8fbe-2239a3ab295a?from=ContactUsWebBCQR&CorrelationId=83e0420d-5297-4310-9bcc-b8c7b8d53646There have been many requests for this. No answers, only...
  3. Microsoft System Update forced restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft System Update forced restarts: This:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-need-absolute-control-over-restarts/502c417e-63e7-4474-8fbe-2239a3ab295a?from=ContactUsWebBCQR&CorrelationId=83e0420d-5297-4310-9bcc-b8c7b8d53646There have been many requests for this. No answers, only...
  4. My system freezes because of Microsoft Updates. I have paused system updates. However,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system freezes because of Microsoft Updates. I have paused system updates. However,...: Hi,I have a major issue where due to Microsoft Updates my system regularly freezes. When the system freezes, I can only force restart my computer. Due to this, I have paused all Microsoft updates for maximum time 5 Weeks. Whenever I have enough time, I resume updates, let...
  5. Microsoft system update - One of the update services is not running properly, but the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft system update - One of the update services is not running properly, but the...: My window update doesn't work.I've tried checking the troubleshoot tab but all I got was this:I've tried deleting "StopUpdates10Guard" from Autorun but I can not find any services with that nameor that I just don't know how to use AutorunI also tried to disable all of my...
  6. Microsoft system update - One of the update services is not running properly, but the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft system update - One of the update services is not running properly, but the...: My window update doesn't work.I've tried checking the troubleshoot tab but all I got was this:I've tried deleting "StopUpdates10Guard" from Autorun but I can not find any services with that nameor that I just don't know how to use AutorunI also tried to disable all of my...
  7. Microsoft system update - One of the update services is not running properly, but the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft forced update destroyed my system.

Microsoft forced update destroyed my system.: A forced Microsoft update process, underway today without my knowledge when I shut down my up-til-then perfectly functioning Windows 10 tablet, has completely destroyed the Windows bootup. Automatic Recovery cannot fix it. There is no system restore point. The system is...
  9. Microsoft Windows update system destruction?

Microsoft Windows update system destruction?: Hello there everyone. Am I doing something wrong? Why is it that "EVERY SINGLE TIME" my system updates, windows apps, windows store and windows features will stop working/break? The software I develop keeps working, every single 3rd party application keeps working....
  10. Microsoft Updates my system even with Auto-Updates are off

Microsoft Updates my system even with Auto-Updates are off: Hi Microsoft team, I am currently running Windows version 1803 and I've been running into an infuriating problem with Auto Updates of my system. More specifically, I have disabled updating in all its forms... You can see my update options below in the standard UI, I have...