Windows 10: Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer.

Discus and support Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer installed something at start up one morning and since has locked me out of Apps and Administrative functions. I have repeatedly been asked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DallasDody, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer.

My computer installed something at start up one morning and since has locked me out of Apps and Administrative functions. I have repeatedly been asked about a password change, and have complied by doing so. At one point I was informed the Reset would not take away the "Temp" Lockout of my Administrative function for 30 days, or until Oct. 2. Very many of my apps are on the computer but useless. This was all initiated from an outside source. I want my system restored to its former O.S., Before the "upgade" or what ever has been installed.

:)

DallasDody, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Time computer takes to boot up

Hi,

It is possible that it takes too long to boot up after the update because the Fast Startup is disabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know what troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to enable Fast Startup. This helps start your computer faster after shutdown:

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.
    • Click on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.
    • Click on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.
    • If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
    • Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.
    • Restart the computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer.

Is Microsoft taking any responsibility for the computers that Windows 10 is killing?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you updated all the updates?

• Which build are you using?

I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with store. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your store.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows storetroubleshooter.

If the issue persist I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer.

1. Microsoft taking control away from the owner of the computer. - Similar Threads - Microsoft taking control

2. I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner: I'm the only user of my pc win10 and the admin surely. The problem is I can neither delete program files nor make any changes. I've been struggling with it for a long time. I double checked the owner on properties>security>advanced but still can't do anything and there are...
  3. I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner: I'm the only user of my pc win10 and the admin surely. The problem is I can neither delete program files nor make any changes. I've been struggling with it for a long time. I double checked the owner on properties>security>advanced but still can't do anything and there are...
  4. I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taking control of a computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking control of a computer: This didn't happen yet and I'm very sorry if I'm not supposed to ask questions like this, you can always ignore it.So I had let's say some kind of dream or nightmare where I downloaded l4d2 and someone was able to control my mouse and keyboard. Is there any way to protect...
  6. Taking control of a computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taking control of a computer: This didn't happen yet and I'm very sorry if I'm not supposed to ask questions like this, you can always ignore it.So I had let's say some kind of dream or nightmare where I downloaded l4d2 and someone was able to control my mouse and keyboard. Is there any way to protect...
  7. Taking control of a computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. computer owner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer owner: I have tried to change settings and am told that only the owner can make the change I want. I AM the owner. I am also the administrator. I havce been told that I need to change the title "owner" from the PC to me. How do I do this. I have changed anything that I have...
  9. Antimalware taking control of computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware taking control of computer: For 6.5 hours, with no indicator of when it might be done, Anti-Malware Service Executable has been taking up way more CPU than normal, resting at 30% compared to the normal 0-1%. Is this the average amount of time it takes for the AMSE to do a full scan? Is there something I...
  10. Hacker taking control of my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hacker taking control of my computer?: Hi, about 40 minutes ago i was playing a game of rainbow six siege on my computer when in the chat i started posting messages not even written by me. This was very confronting so i immediately unpluged the ethenet cable and closed the game. I started a full scan on my...