Windows 10: Microsoft talks up 'next version of Windows'

Discus and support Microsoft talks up 'next version of Windows' in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It's history in terms of support. If not having updates that fix the OS is not enough justification to upgrade to either Win7 or Win8.x then what will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Jul 16, 2014.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Microsoft talks up 'next version of Windows'

It's history in terms of support. If not having updates that fix the OS is not enough justification to upgrade to either Win7 or Win8.x then what will be?? MS will not through good money to keep supporting Xp without knowing if they can cover their costs with the revenue form subscription support system.Also the effort in the upkeep of Xp will be something that MS I doubt will want to do.

And running an OS that has the risks that Xp does is not well advised. Security patches are a must and Xp will not get them anymore.

My 2c
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft talks up 'next version of Windows'

1. Microsoft talks up 'next version of Windows' - Similar Threads - Microsoft talks 'next

2. Windows 10 next version after 21h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 next version after 21h2: Hello All,Have few questions as below. From Microsoft is there any latest version release after windows 10 21h2 as currently i am not able to see any further version release on windows 10. Is window 10 will be upgraded to 11 after 21h2 or there is any new version is coming....
  3. Windows 10 next version after 21h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 next version after 21h2: Hello All,Have few questions as below. From Microsoft is there any latest version release after windows 10 21h2 as currently i am not able to see any further version release on windows 10. Is window 10 will be upgraded to 11 after 21h2 or there is any new version is coming....
  4. Windows 10 next version after 21h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 leak gives us a glimpse of Microsoft's next version of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 leak gives us a glimpse of Microsoft's next version of Windows: Microsoft plans to reveal the future of Windows next week. A leaked ISO of Microsoft's new operating system, called Windows 11, provides us with a glimpse of what users can expect from the new operating system. The leak confirms that Microsoft's next version of Windows will...
  6. Next up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Next up: Windows update is offering driver updates as Optional Download is there a way to delete them or hide them? The camera driver causes a Blue screen reboot when used & the other for the sensor is an incompatible .sys file!...
  7. Microsoft Not Talking to Customers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Not Talking to Customers: For the past year, I have tried to call Microsoft Tech Support to change my cell phone number. We relocated out of California. But no one answers the phone. They will not let me change my cell number online. In February, I sent a letter to Microsoft Tech Support in...
  8. Windows 10 version 2004 is the next update, arriving next year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 is the next update, arriving next year: Microsoft recently shipped Windows 10 November 2019 Update and the company is now preparing the next version for consumers. Microsoft says that they’re gearing up to finalize the next update codenamed ’20H1′, and the company is also preparing 20H2 for testers. Microsoft has...
  9. The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap

in Windows 10 News
    The next version of Microsoft Edge: Enterprise evaluation and roadmap: This week at the Microsoft Inspire 2019 conference, we are sharing an update on capabilities that we are investing in to make the next version of Microsoft Edge the best browser for enterprises and business customers of all sizes. The Dev Channel now has enterprise features...
  10. When will the next version of windows be ready to use?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will the next version of windows be ready to use?: Hello, I recently had support and was told that insider previews arn't that stable, and I would like to know what would be the estimated time of insider updates to be ready to use. The recent update is not ready because the update is not compatible with many drivers. If I...