Windows 10: Microsoft Team - Error 42b

Discus and support Microsoft Team - Error 42b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I want to ask a question that. I cannot sign in microsoft team displays this error code 42b. I currently use window 10. I have tried on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by trangle789, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Microsoft Team - Error 42b

Hi guys, I want to ask a question that. I cannot sign in microsoft team displays this error code 42b. I currently use window 10. I have tried on microsoft team website but it failed and displayed 2 certificates to choose. Is there anyone meet this issues before. Please help me with this 2 issue.ThanksTrang

:)

trangle789, Aug 31, 2021

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - June 21

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version 1416/1.0.0.2021074803 for Android

WHAT'S NEW

• Attendees join webinars from their phone or tablet
    • All meetings (even appointments) are automatically online meetings so you can quickly share a link to the meeting

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 3.9.0 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW

• Search for a message and choose to order the results by relevance or recency
    • Get suggestions as you type a search term along with top hits for your search results to quickly find what you're looking for
    • View attachments and suggested related files in the details tab of a meeting

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Team - Error 42b

Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1621979

Brink, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Team - Error 42b

1. Microsoft Team - Error 42b - Similar Threads - Microsoft Team Error

2. Fix Microsoft Teams Error CAA5004B

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Teams Error CAA5004B: [ATTACH]Some of the users reported that they are not able to sign in to Microsoft Teams and see Error CAA5004B. This error is similar to the one you may see in Microsoft Outlook. In this article, we are going to find the solutions to fix this Microsoft Teams Error CAA5004B....
  3. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams: I have a problem and cannot get it fixed. When I am on MT I can hear team members, but nobody hears me when I try to say something on my headset mic. I am in a team to learn, and I can get any attention on this matter. I can use my cell phone to call in and listen to the...
  4. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams: I have a problem and cannot get it fixed. When I am on MT I can hear team members, but nobody hears me when I try to say something on my headset mic. I am in a team to learn, and I can get any attention on this matter. I can use my cell phone to call in and listen to the...
  5. Microsoft teams

Microsoft teams: hello is there anyway to download Microsoft Teams onto a Samsung Smart TV without using an in-between interface like casting. PC, or Laptop.Looking for a direct download.Thanks...
  6. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: Hi, I am using my official email to microsoft and wanted to use MS Teams. Downloaded the Tams app. But after signing in its showing sign up for teams. Then I had signed up for Teams as well and signed in to Teams. still that are asking to sign up or use verification mail. But...
  7. Microsoft Teams Error code - 80090030

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams Error code - 80090030: Hi, how can I fix this error code constantly appearing on my screen every time I attempt to log-in to MS Teams? desktop-473aa2d1-ea32-47b2-8126-50924efe3f52 Error code - 80090030...
  8. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24
  9. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on how to launch teams. She is using one of my old laptops which have my Microsoft sign-in; and this appears to be causing a...
  10. Microsoft Teams - Java Script Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Teams - Java Script Error: Hello, I am having a regular pop-up from Microsoft Teams as seen below. The Teams app itself won’t load. Earlier this morning my computer crashed, but it seemed to repair and restart OK. I have ran Windows updates but not able to update Teams since it will not load. any...