Windows 10: Microsoft Team Screen sharing

Discus and support Microsoft Team Screen sharing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Im working with a support team currently and ever since this pandemic, majority of staff are working from home. As im working for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FathWanDhia, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Microsoft Team Screen sharing

Hello everyone,

Im working with a support team currently and ever since this pandemic, majority of staff are working from home. As im working for a financial company, every month our laptop have to be patch to latest windows update for security reason, and for some reason, some laptop even on vpn and sccm not able to be patch and we have to update manually via Ms Teams. Here is where the complicated part. As you all know, unlike TeamViewer, during share screen and when take control of user laptop via Teams, we are unable to input password if we run certain programs/software/batch file as admin. The closer i have gotten is to create batch file and use runas to elevate cmd. Anyone have other workaround. Sorry if my english is bad.

submitted by /u/FathWanDhia
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FathWanDhia, Nov 12, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - Oct. 21

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version for Android

WHAT'S NEW

• More videos in calls and meetings. 2x4 on phone, 3x3 on tablet
    • Cortana in Teams helps you send messages, make calls, and join meetings with your voice

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 2.0.24 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW

• Hide previews on notifications to protect sensitive data (with Intune).
    • Search the way you talk. Natural language support when searching for messages.
    • Spelling suggestions for search terms that might be spelled incorrectly.
    • Caller ID for voicemail messages.
    • Call controls (mute, hang up, etc.) always show on the screen and even more options show on iPad.
    • View spotlighted participants in a meeting.

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Team Screen sharing

New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - July 23

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • Call and message Skype users from Teams work account
    • Search inside chat and channel
    • Raise a virtual hand during a meeting to let others know you have something to say
    • Log in to Teams with a personal Microsoft account to get live location sharing, group task lists and calendar, and a personal Safe for secure info sharing with friends and family

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 2.0.17 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Team Screen sharing

1. Microsoft Team Screen sharing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Team Screen

2. Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox: We have one Shared account in our organization for reception desk and we need to activate Microsoft teams for reception so is it possible to provide the O365 E3 license shared mailbox, and simultaneously activate Microsoft teams....
  3. Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox: We have one Shared account in our organization for reception desk and we need to activate Microsoft teams for reception so is it possible to provide the O365 E3 license shared mailbox, and simultaneously activate Microsoft teams....
  4. Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working: [IMG]If Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing is not working then this post is sure to help you. Microsoft Teams is an online workspace that allows people to hold meetings, share ideas and content. But users have recently complained that screen sharing is not working on Microsoft...
  5. Screen sharing in teams with 2 monitors where one is vertical

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen sharing in teams with 2 monitors where one is vertical: Hello,I upgrade to windows 11 recently and lost the ability to share my entire screen in teams both web and installer version. I have 2 monitors, the main one 1440p and a 1080p which is set to vertical. The problem goes away if the 2nd vertical monitor is not connected or set...
  6. Screen sharing in teams with 2 monitors where one is vertical

Screen sharing in teams with 2 monitors where one is vertical: Hello,I upgrade to windows 11 recently and lost the ability to share my entire screen in teams both web and installer version. I have 2 monitors, the main one 1440p and a 1080p which is set to vertical. The problem goes away if the 2nd vertical monitor is not connected or set...
  7. BSOD when screen sharing in Teams/Google Meet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when screen sharing in Teams/Google Meet: Hello I've not been able to use Microsoft Teams or Google Meet for my meetings when I start to screen share. I've tested it out and what I found is that I am not able to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my PC while I screen share. Once I start to screen share with my...
  8. Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen: Hi my plug-in camera has started freezing whilst using Teams after I have shared my screen. So I will be having a meeting, then share my screen to show a document, but when I stop sharing - my camera freezes. Then the subsequent session I will have on Teams without...
  9. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24
  10. Disable file sharing in teams

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable file sharing in teams: Hi My question is how do i disable file sharing in teams? No upload etc 150019