Windows 10: microsoft team

Discus and support microsoft team in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sir/Madam, I'd been trying to sign-in from Microsoft Teams for me to create a team for our use, but after signing-up a message which says "Someone... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnTagle, May 29, 2020.

1. JohnTagle Win User

microsoft team

Sir/Madam,

I'd been trying to sign-in from Microsoft Teams for me to create a team for our use, but after signing-up a message which says "Someone has already set up Teams of your organization...

Can you help me resolve this....

Thank you..

:)

JohnTagle, May 29, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 29, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, May 29, 2020
  4. Christoph Win User

microsoft team

Christoph, May 29, 2020
Thema:

microsoft team

1. microsoft team - Similar Threads - microsoft team

2. A request to microsoft team and owners to make new windows phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A request to microsoft team and owners to make new windows phone.: I request to make new windows phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-to-microsoft-team-and-owners-to-make-new/04611437-6f4e-45d9-8a64-39bed356b4ff
  3. A request to microsoft team and owners to make new windows phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A request to microsoft team and owners to make new windows phone.: I request to make new windows phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-to-microsoft-team-and-owners-to-make-new/04611437-6f4e-45d9-8a64-39bed356b4ff
  4. A request to microsoft team and owners.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A request to microsoft team and owners.: I want to talk about new windows phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-to-microsoft-team-and-owners/04611437-6f4e-45d9-8a64-39bed356b4ff
  5. A request to microsoft team and owners.

A request to microsoft team and owners.: I want to talk about new windows phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-to-microsoft-team-and-owners/04611437-6f4e-45d9-8a64-39bed356b4ff
  6. One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team: Everyday I get two or three emails saying they are giving me the one time code to log in that I requested. I have not been making these requests and wonder why I am getting these emails. Is someone trying to hack into my account?...
  7. One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team

One time code emails I'm getting from Microsoft account team: Everyday I get two or three emails saying they are giving me the one time code to log in that I requested. I have not been making these requests and wonder why I am getting these emails. Is someone trying to hack into my account?...
  8. Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications: Hello, I'm not receiving any notifications from Microsoft Teams on my Windows 11 computer. I've checked my notification settings in Teams and made sure that they're enabled, but I still don't get any notifications for new messages or meetings. Is there a fix for this issue,...
  9. Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications

Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications: Hello, I'm not receiving any notifications from Microsoft Teams on my Windows 11 computer. I've checked my notification settings in Teams and made sure that they're enabled, but I still don't get any notifications for new messages or meetings. Is there a fix for this issue,...
  10. Scammers using Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scammers using Microsoft Teams: What can be done about scammers using Microsoft Teams app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scammers-using-microsoft-teams/ad7033d5-aac3-47e4-83c8-b291ca9f4532