Windows 10: Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in

Discus and support Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently i have a user that uses the teams desktop app, when she goes to sign in now, it goes not responding after you put in the email address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Support OutsourcedIT, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in

Hi,

Recently i have a user that uses the teams desktop app, when she goes to sign in now, it goes not responding after you put in the email address and hit next. She can sign in fine on the web app.

Could it be something to do with 2FA and Modern Authentication ?

I would like to avoid disabling he modern authentication if I can.

:)

Support OutsourcedIT, Dec 3, 2018
  2. CSMR(2) Win User

Signing into Onenote app converts local account to microsoft account

Steps:

• Sign into a local account
    • Open the OneNote app (tablet not desktop app)
    • Sign in to this app with a Microsoft account
    The local account is then converted into a Microsoft account with that identity.

This is wrong and unexpected behaviour as no indication is given that the sign in is for the whole of windows rather than just OneNote.

It is also hard to revert.

I am guessing that other apps may exhibit the same behaviour.

In fact I don't understand how an app (which is supposed to be sandboxed and secure) can change user account information.

CSMR(2), Dec 3, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...s-and-yammer-a

Brink, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in

1. Microsoft Teams Desktop App, Not responding when signing in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Desktop

2. Microsoft recovery team not responding to case that I have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft recovery team not responding to case that I have: So my account was hijacked and my email, password and security info were changed. I was able to get minor access into my account by doing a password recovery and done a security info replacement on November 2nd 2022 which activated on December 2nd 2022. Before that was...
  3. Microsoft recovery team not responding to case that I have

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft recovery team not responding to case that I have: So my account was hijacked and my email, password and security info were changed. I was able to get minor access into my account by doing a password recovery and done a security info replacement on November 2nd 2022 which activated on December 2nd 2022. Before that was...
  4. Microsoft Windows desktop not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Windows desktop not responding: Hello. My windows 10 laptop started freezing all of a sudden.. i'm on the desktop, with no opened apps, and if i click anywhere on the desktop or in the toolbar the screen goes black for a few seconds and the pc freezes up with this error. Does anyone know what happened and...
  5. Microsoft Windows desktop not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows desktop not responding: Hello. My windows 10 laptop started freezing all of a sudden.. i'm on the desktop, with no opened apps, and if i click anywhere on the desktop or in the toolbar the screen goes black for a few seconds and the pc freezes up with this error. Does anyone know what happened and...
  6. Microsoft Windows desktop not responding

7. Problem with internal webcam when using the Microsoft Teams app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with internal webcam when using the Microsoft Teams app: I have a Hp Elitebook 8570p where the webcam does not work in the Teams app (only black when turning it on). The camera is also not listed in the device manager. It works on other apps and when I use Teams in edge it also works. I also looked online but I could not find...
  8. No Microsoft Team desktop hiding?

No Microsoft Team desktop hiding?: I have teams installed, but there is no way to create a desktop vault. It only appears in the taskbar. How can I create a shortcut for teams Keine Microsoft Teams Desktopvercknüfung?
  9. Microsoft Teams Desktop Shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams Desktop Shortcut: How do you stop Microsoft Teams from creating a desktop shortcut for every user? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams-desktop-shortcut/c895b940-b571-4c54-9fa3-7988b6b9c051
  10. microsoft apps are not responding

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft apps are not responding: all microsoft apps are not responding including microsoft store,gmail and explorer too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-apps-are-not-responding/769c69d6-95b7-4c0c-8c1c-5f6c8b97cce7"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teams not responding

2. teams desktop app hangs

3. every time i use microsoft teams my screen freezes

4. teams app freezes when signing in ,
  5. microsoft teams not signing in in my pc but work on other pc,
  6. ms teams not responding on startup,
  7. login to microsoft teams not responding,
  8. signing in crashes teams,
  9. teams app freezing on sign in,
  10. login to teams desktop app not responding,
  11. microsoft teams app not responding at logon,