Windows 10: Microsoft Teams Desktop Shortcut

Discus and support Microsoft Teams Desktop Shortcut in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you stop Microsoft Teams from creating a desktop shortcut for every user?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew Becker EMS, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Teams Desktop Shortcut

How do you stop Microsoft Teams from creating a desktop shortcut for every user?

:)

Matthew Becker EMS, Mar 21, 2019

2. Desktop Shortcut Icons

Hi Mik-Dav,

The desktop shortcut created for a specific website should bear the website's actual logo. With what you've experienced, there could be something wrong with how the shortcut was created.

If you've created the shortcut by selecting Create shortcut, then we suggest that you try the other way, that is by dragging the website icon that appears in the address bar to your desktop. Follow these steps:

• Using Internet Explorer, access a website.
    • Once the website opens, you will see its icon in the address bar.
    • Click and drag the icon on your desktop.

The website shortcut bearing its actual logo should now be saved on your desktop.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Desktop Shortcut Icons

I tried using Edge that comes with the computer and I can see the logo you are talking about. When I try to drag it to the desktop you can see that I have it but as soon as I drop it the window opens rather than putting the shortcut icon on the desktop.

mik-dav 1500, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Microsoft Teams Desktop Shortcut

How to pin app shortcut to desk top?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow below steps to change pin the apps on the desktop screen and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform the below steps to add the apps on desktop.

• Click on the “Start button” and locate the App that you want to pin to Desktop.
    • Right click on the “App” and click on “More options”.
    • Then click on “Open File location” and right click on the app, click on “Send to” option.
    • Then select “Desktop (Create shortcut)”.
    • Go to “Desktop” and check whether the app is located or not.

Or Step 2: To add shortcuts to the desktop

• Press and hold or right-click the desktop, tap or click New, and then tap or click Shortcut.
    • Enter the location of the item or tap or click Browse to find the item in File Explorer.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Teams Desktop Shortcut

1. Microsoft Teams Desktop Shortcut - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Desktop

2. Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop: I logged into my personal computer today to find a brand-new Microsoft Edge shortcut added to the desktop. I am the only one with access to this computer, and have not left it unlocked when I was not using it.I have, in the past, gone through a lot of effort to remove Edge,...
  3. Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop: I logged into my personal computer today to find a brand-new Microsoft Edge shortcut added to the desktop. I am the only one with access to this computer, and have not left it unlocked when I was not using it.I have, in the past, gone through a lot of effort to remove Edge,...
  4. Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: I have a problem and cannot get it fixed. When I am on MT I can hear team members, but nobody hears me when I try to say something on my headset mic. I am in a team to learn, and I can get any attention on this matter. I can use my cell phone to call in and listen to the...
  6. Microsoft teams

Microsoft teams: hello is there anyway to download Microsoft Teams onto a Samsung Smart TV without using an in-between interface like casting. PC, or Laptop.Looking for a direct download.Thanks...
  7. No Microsoft Team desktop hiding?

No Microsoft Team desktop hiding?: I have teams installed, but there is no way to create a desktop vault. It only appears in the taskbar. How can I create a shortcut for teams Keine Microsoft Teams Desktopvercknüfung?
  8. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: Hi, I am using my official email to microsoft and wanted to use MS Teams. Downloaded the Tams app. But after signing in its showing sign up for teams. Then I had signed up for Teams as well and signed in to Teams. still that are asking to sign up or use verification mail. But...
  9. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24
  10. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on how to launch teams. She is using one of my old laptops which have my Microsoft sign-in; and this appears to be causing a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft teams shortcut on desktop

2. teams desktop shortcut

3. Microsoft Teams desktop shortcut

4. how to make microsoft team icon in desktop,
  5. create microsoft teams desktop shortcut,
  6. create desktop shortcut for microsoft teams,
  7. how to shortcut microsoft team back to desktop,
  8. microsoft teams make shortcut on desktop from file,
  9. creating teams shortcut on your desktop,
  10. prevent ms-teams from creating shortcut on the desktop,
  11. how to get teams icon on desktop,